Where do YOU get your flavors?

Oh no! Please message me your order number and I will look into this! As of this moment our fulfillment speeds are pretty quick so I’d like to find out what’s going on with this.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve had similar issues, and just went back to @BullCityFlavors. NO issues big or small orders, quick, quick, quick. I just can’t complain when nothings broken. If contacted @Nicotine_River DOES always look into, and fix issues however.

5 Likes

Just thought I would mention this. I placed an order with DIYFS Saturday afternoon 8/3, they are in Las Vegas, I’m in Indiana, it was in my mailbox TODAY!
I thought Bull City was fast. Holy crap!

7 Likes

Thanks, man… The only way I’m gonna be able to remember that and keep it straight is to remember that Flavor Apprentice is spelled American stylee and Flavour Art is “The rest of the world” stylee, lol…

4 Likes

:laughing: dont matter how u spell em here, its how you abbreviate with parentheses that counts.

4 Likes

I got a reply from Nic River today and they said that it usually takes 2-3 days to process orders, but that they were closed on the weekend? And that’s why it took so long…
I’m still a complete noob around here, but I’ve gotta ask; That “Nic River” poster that responded earlier… Is that an actual person that’s a member here? Or I guess the company has an account on here to keep an eye on what people are saying?

5 Likes

Fortunately they are very active in our community. Is nice that they are here to answer question or resolve issues.

6 Likes

Hey! I am actually related to the owner of Nicotine River. :slight_smile:

I generally try not to intervene in forum threads as I do not want our company presence to be overwhelming on ELR, but if you ever have a question please feel free to @ me. I generally respond pretty quickly or you can personal message me! :slight_smile:

Also please feel free to check out our Updates & More page as well as that’s the main thread regarding our company: Nicotine River - Updates & More!

Thank you!

9 Likes

Thats what makes us like you so much

7 Likes

I am a big proponent on buying direct whenever possible.
That being said I have to give a shout out to DIY Vapor Supply. These guys are in my state and if I get my order in by early afternoon it gets processed and shipped that day and arrives next day at my doorstep!

4 Likes

@Musicmixologist I can personally vouch for this. PM’ing here DOES get a rapid response.

3 Likes

Chefs Flavours in UK, ship worldwide good prices & excellent range :wink:

3 Likes

I’m using french flavors from Solubarome, ordering via web, ships worldwide no probs with that

2 Likes

They are my go-to for flavors. Always a good experience with both shipping and CS. Huge variety and the only non-direct source for NF, a staple in PG-free flavor stashes.

5 Likes