Where to buy hardware

I have had plenty good hardware from MVS shop on !

2 Likes

Has anyone mentioned www.Heavensgifts.com ? use discount code AHG25 for 25% off almost everything. wide selection there. they are also having a ELR giveaway contest HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary Celebration Sales and Win anything Contest

4 Likes

arent they out of china ???

VAPENW has been really good ,

1 Like

Ya so is Fastech, cheaper prices for just a little extra shipping time. and they have a huge inventory.

1 Like

what is ( a little extra time ) VapeNw i in two days from order , the extra price is worth the fast shipping , for me if its two to three weeks to save a few bucks per item ill pass just my opinion , unless im spending hundreds with one purchase

Some orders can take 2-3 weeks, but it just depends what i’m ordering sometimes that don’t matter their low prices makes it worth it. I can sometimes save enough to upgrade the shipping to rush and still save money. I usually build the order with several vendors and calculate shipping and the total even when i’m ordering from US based companies.

1 Like

looking at heavens gift they have alot of things but their prices arent that great to be honest , but i havent checked fasttech i need to order some things i might give it a go just to see since the things arent things i need quick

I shop at hoosierecig.com, excellent service wide variety and most importantly great prices. Use 5off for coupon code for 5%off. Good luck

1 Like

myvaporstore has been very good to me… in fact, I had a mod go bad and they replaced it instantly.

They are really good. I price between vapenw and myvaporstore. Never had a problem with either, just different sales.

1 Like