Where to get Purilum

Now that river supply is no longer selling to diy consumers I was wondering if anyone has any idea of a US based supplier that sells Purilum concentrates. I only use a couple and I am able to substitute them with other brands, except for fizzy strawberry. This is an essential flavor for a strawberry starburst I have almost perfected, without it its just strawberry.
Thanks in advance

I have checked at all the suppliers listed on the resource page and tried Google, I plan on calling Purilum tomorrow

11 Likes

Word on the street is that BC might be taking that line on, but we shall see. Overseas, I think nom nomz carries them.

11 Likes

That would be great. Thanks for the info. I will ask them at purilum when I call

6 Likes

A friend of mine asked BCF about carrying Purilum as well, they said they were looking into it. Sure would be nice, they make some good flavors

7 Likes

I had some pretty good luck with some of them …

7 Likes

I do wonder though if River Supply will let that go …Theybare the distributor and since they still sell Volume B2B it might be a hard one to get for BCF

5 Likes

True, if that’s the case then I am tempted to sell off all my PUR, only keeping the ones that are currently being used in recipes

4 Likes

Its just my thinking…I try to look at things like a business…For example a lot of people hate Loranns bc they dont want anything to do with Vaping , personlky i can’t blame them . As a business why would you want any ties to Vaping with all the shit surrounding the industry

7 Likes

So I finally obtained an email address for Purilum’s head of sales ask where to purchase the line and if the rumors that bcf is picking up the line and here’s the response

12 Likes

Huge News…ty

6 Likes

Interesting …I dont get a gummy mouthfeel and I can’t differentiate the candy vapes .Ive tried all kinds that people claim are chewy etc . I believe I am mute to those mouthfeels. Id love to see the recipe and try it

4 Likes

That’s great news!!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

@Bull_City_Flavors / @BullCityFlavors for the win !!!

6 Likes