Which RBA are you going to buy next?

Hey @Joya

I can tell you from experience the V2 does not compare at all to the V1 by Capella.

They are miles apart.

Diketones for life lol !

I’ve just purchased a Stilaire clone and a Mutation X clone from FT along with a Glass and Stainless 510 Drip tip and 140 sheets of Muji.

I’ve got an itchy trigger finger for possibly the IPV4 or M80 though too.

J

2 Likes

ipv4…go for it?

4 Likes

I’m thinking it is going to be a Magma, Plume Veil 1.5, and either Kanger Subtank, Lemo Drop/2 or Goblin. I’ll have all my bases covered. :smile:

2 Likes

The PV1.5 is a great choice.

I got my clone from FT the one with 5 air holes around the top piece instead of 4 I think on the original.

Great great RDA. 4 post design which is great for duals and above builds.

But with the added bonus of being able to run single coil by positioning your top cap over 1 of the 2 cyclops air holes.

One minor con and it is minor, the juice well could be deeper.

Due to the negative posts being drilled out for extra air a little too much juice on your cotton and it comes gushing out the post air intakes.

Other than this it’s an absolutely fantastic RDA.

You’ve seen the clouds it can produce (in pics I’ve posted) and the flavour is just sublime!

J

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks like a great way to get my feet wet on dual coils when I’m ready for that. The magma will be my first dance with an RBA and I figure it will be good to keep around for testing. The PV will probably end up as my main RBA. And, I’m sure I’ll collect ALL the tanks for funsies eventually. LoL

1 Like

Everybody still sleeping on the HAZE RDA. I can’t say enough good about this RDA. I have over 20 RDAs including a PV, and this one smashes them all.

1 Like

Just ordered the PV 1.5 with the 5 air holes on the cap from FT. I have the Kennedy V2.5, Magma, Stillare Storm, Mutation x V4/Yep clone and Zenith V2 on my wishlist and may get 2 of those listed. Any thoughts on these? Perhaps there are better clones to choose from?

I would probably try the Kennedy just for the bottom air flow… and the direct top flow to the coil…

1 Like

Is this the HAZE you’re speaking of

J

1 Like

Yep,Thats the one.

Of all these my Haze is my go to RBA.

3 Likes

I’m still learning and apologize for posting before elsewhere.
I got the Goliath and the Zephyrus. I love them both. Nice quality and all the nice features you’d dream of. Still need to try out the Goliath more, but Zephyrus is wonderful. Top fill, easy wicking/coil with no fuss. Large (huge) air flow. Can close air flow completely for travel and no leaking. Run nice at 17 watts or 40 watts with drag how I like it and however you would like it. Options are all there and it runs great high or low. TASTE IS Great, VAPOR is Great. The threads and the appearance are excellent. I have nothing bad to say. Even the prices were good and they are not clones. See Materials list. Looks great to me. Got mine at best price I could find at MyVaporStore.com. I researched for a week to figure out which RTA would be best to buy right now. I think I did very well. I really like both. Want to get rid of all E-Leaf tanks at this point. They are not worth half the price of a Kanger tank. Only want to use the best for great flavor, no leaks and ease of use.

1 Like

I like my Zephyrus and love my Goliath. I just purchased my 3rd Goliath this past weekend. IMO they are among the top RTAS out right now. I’m using them both with Titanium coils and builds below .10 ohm in TC mode. I must say I’m getting some of the best flavor / vapor ever. You should look into the Billow v2 and the updated Goblin if you should decide to get another RTA… They’re right up there with the great ones.

2 Likes

I’m patiently awaiting the v2 to hit the vendors!!! soo bad!

2 Likes

My billow V2 is in transit woohoo.

Now if GearBest would only stop drawing in customers with presales and ship out my f**cking M80 I would be set.

Mickey Mouse springs to mind for my first and last order to GB.

Presale ended 30/6/2015 charged 1/7/2015 processing.

Contacted them and they still don’t have it in stock.

Quick enough to take my money though.

So I’ll be building my billow for use on my mech initially.

CMJ.

3 Likes

Well, lets see…my first RBA was he Orchid, which was realy nice except the filling process & then KangerTech came out with the subtank, I fell in love with it imediately & have been using it ever since it came out, then I bought the Mad Hatter dripper, it was nice but I just can’t get into the drippers because I like to be able to just fill my tank & go & not have to have a bottle of juice in my pocket at all times. Now I have the KangerTech mini kit & I’m in love all over again. I’ve been seeing some of you guys talking about the Billow V2 & I’ve done some research on it & now I’m thinking about ordering it. It looks really nice & fun to build on. I’m fortunate enough to have an awesome wife who doesn’t complain about me turning around & buying the next best thing every couple of week. lol. I have like a plethera of tanks mech. mods & box mods at my disposal. Maybe, one day, I’ll start selling & getting rid of all that accumulation, but for now, they will stay in my “vaping graveyard”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You won’t regret it. Ace RTA! Between that and the Goliath, you can’t go wrong.

Thanks, it’s definitely on my next order. lol

just did an evil laugh when I read this… sorry
…lol

1 Like

Lol f*ck you.

No actually f*ck GearBest.

FT has pre orders and shipping in the next 10 days I bet GB is getting the same shipment.

I’m dealing with Elliott from support at present and I plan on getting a refund and going down to a B&M that has them in stock for £48. Granted that’s £21 more than GB wanted but hey at least I’ll walk out with it in my hand.

Currently just making some 28 fused Clapton wire with a 38g Nichrome80 wrapper ready for the billow.

CMJ

2 Likes

When I get home from vacation, there is a Billow v2 and Velocity and a few other trinkets waiting for me to pick them up :smiley: :smiley: Last day in Croatia tomorrow, which also happens to be my birthday - then home to mix and vape new devices :smiley:

6 Likes