Who owns a Pasito Pod System by Smoant

Curious if there is any here than own the pasito, and if there are any knock off coils for it…
If anyone has the rba head, thoughts, issues etc… I’m needed a new setup to play around with and donate one to someone that is in need…

So pop up your thoughts, good bad or ugly! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

I have a dotmod AIO, I’ll pasito

2 Likes

Smoky I did a little write up here Rebuildable pods to me its a very nice system the RBA deck has a little learning curve at first but nothing big I am sure you will not have a prob…

I have bought my GF 3 pod systems an this is the best an was cheapest also

4 Likes

Yeah I caught that, @AlanS… thanks!! so after this time you both still enjoy it? Reason I am asking is I have an older lady looking to start vaping in my neighborhood. Either she will bring it to me to coil, or she will be stuck ordering coils… just curious if there are other coils that fit it too… not sure how this will work… but looking for something she hopefully can manage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont know of any other coils but never looked either to be honest the coils do last a good bit with like a fruit type mix she likes the .60 coil the best the flavor is tops i think being a mesh coil

2 Likes

The most important thing IMO is to get her to enjoy the vaping experience so she can leave the smokes behind. Initially, the learning curve is big (ohms, watts, liquids, nicotine strength, batteries, …). I would first focus on getting her something that gives a great vape and is very convenient. Rebuilding is always something she can get to terms with once she’s comfortable with all the rest. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

I do know… is why I am looking around for her. She spent a few hours here looking too. She hates the pods but I won’t trust her to wrap a coil, ever… dunno. She is on a fixed income to top it off. Hard to be picky, but trying to watch out for her.

@AlanS… think I will stick with just the coils for her… would make things simple… :slight_smile:

thanks again… just wanted to double check. will show it to her tomorrow and see what she thinks :smile:

3 Likes

I like the Pasito, gives good flavor with the .60 mesh coil and have the RBA on the way and heard it is good. I think you are on the right track to just stick with replaceable coils to keep it simple. In that case I would recommend the Smok Nord or Trinity Alpha, they have a 3rd mod that uses the same coils but I can’t recall off hand. As much as I generally stay away from Smok products I have to admit the Trinity Alpha is a really good pod. The Nord is more simple to use though and can be had for about $20 and coils are not too expensive. The best thing is you will be able to find coils everywhere, can’t say the same for the Pasito.

Edit: If you have salt nic try making your own juice for her pod. I have a friend who kept smoking as salt nic made her cough, couldn’t find any below 25mg salt nic. I made her a 10mg salt nic and she loves it and is finally using the pod and I hope it works to help her quit.

5 Likes

I had the same experience with someone I was helping to quit.

4 Likes

Number one reason why I failed to quit smoking the second time was I just gave up when I started to cough, sometimes you just gotta fight through it.

3 Likes

I would be doing all of the ordering, she doesn’t do online.
She doesn’t want pods, had them and hated having to keep buying them.
I have a few tanks that take coils, and I know MFS is having a 40% off sale… win win… :wink:

I have a ton of juices… you can browse here:
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=28997

Will go over some options with her… just wanted to know if those that had this mod still enjoy it after a time. :smile: She has been vaping now for a month, and I can understand her frustration with the pods…

I have a shoe box full of tanks that take coils… might just see if she wants to pick out a pretty one.
Keeping things just simple… main goal.

but thanks for the advise… been around for a long time… sometimes I think too long :wink:

2 Likes

Same here, multiple vendors.

3 Likes