Which liquid Nicotine Is The Best To Use

I have bought E-liquid and Nic Salts From NicRiver and Liquid Barn. NicRiver Is by far the cheapest However Cheaper Is Not Always Better. Any suggestions?

3 Likes

NicSelect seems to be a good middle ground, I’ve only tried 3 kind though

4 Likes

Im happy with PurNic from NR… Your going to get different opinions on this just like you will get different opinions about flavors…

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Superman1981, and “which NIC” will def. bring a LOT of opinions. I’ve been back to www.NudeNicotine.com and have not looked back. HUGE success with both their standard Freebase and Argon topped.

2 Likes

Why not buy a couple small samples and find out for yourself which one you like best?

4 Likes

I use Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers and Nicotine River for my salts. LNW customer service is superb and prefer them but will use NR if the sale is good enough.

3 Likes

I always forget some companies jave small sample sizes… Plus one for this idea…

2 Likes

That’s how I started… found little to no difference tbh

4 Likes

Yes exactly… For the most part I couldnt hello the difference either… But there werr a couple exceptions , I did try MFS Nicotine to be harsh very harsh and another to have that pepper note I get with TPA VIC , but comparing LNW , Nicselect , USA ( LB ) , Pur Nic , carolina extract , NN , Hiliq …i found very little to make me go another direction…

4 Likes

I have tried a few nics since i started DIY …and the ones I settled on that to me were the cleanest an smoothest are CNT from LB carolina extracts and Nic Select from LB also I have gotten some Nic salts from Nic River that was good but the freebase was so so both were Pur Nic…its just trail an error but so far the CNT an Carolina extracts are the best for me very very smooth an it seems to mix welll also

6 Likes

Plus 2 for that idea, great suggestion.

I think it is going to depend a lot on how many mg you vape. I am at 1.5mg now so the quality has less of an impact then when I vaped 3mg unless it is oxidized and harsh. When I was at 3mg all I wanted to use was Carolinaxtract since it had the least effect on the flavor and no throat hit, could hardly tell there was nicotine at all but you could definitely feel it.
I stopped using Carolinaxtract when the prices continued to rise and I dropped my mg, didn’t feel it was worth it anymore. Now I use Vaperstek freebase which is really clean and various salt nic from nicotine river and liquid barn.

Word of warning, not the best idea to order nicotine during these hot summer months. Being transported during triple digit temps can do some harm to the nic. Most try and stock up during the winter months to avoid any problems.

6 Likes

This is who i use

2 Likes