Win 200W Joyetech Espion, A Gorgeous Kit for both DL & MTL Vaping--(Ended)

2 Likes

1 Like

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

2 Likes

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #97 @Fishaddict420!.

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech Espion, you can pick one from HG at US$50.07 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

2 Likes

Grats @Fishaddict420 and thks again @Heaven_Gifts for the contest!!

2 Likes

You lucky dawg, Congratulations to @Fishaddict420 !
Oh well, I will not give up :slight_smile: Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Holy crap I won something!!! Woohooo!!! I’m so stinkin excited lol thank you @Heaven_Gifts so much!!

9 Likes

It was your turn dude! I have won so much playing the giveaways here that the odds are I won’t win again for a couple years! Look forward to your thoughts on your new MOD when you get it :clap:

2 Likes

I guess it’s the 15th in China now. I am too late. Again. :pensive: sad face.

2 Likes

This is the first thing I have won, I’ll probably put the mod through it’s paces so I can give a review on it and then try to use it as a gift to my soon to be father in law so he will finally quit smoking! I have entered several mtl tank giveaways in the past with him in mind lol

6 Likes

@CosmicTruth
First thing in the morning, checking this thread and I was like: “Hey that’s mine!” I was wondering where you got the photo.
Then it dawned on me that you shared a pic of the same model mod. Lol
Good looking MOD!

2 Likes

1.Which feature of Espion do you like most?

I like the compact design, as I age and my hands become more arthritic it’s easier to hold

1 Like

2.Have you ever used any Joyetech products? If you do, pls tell us your favorite one. If not, just comment with Joyetech Espion.

My Ultimo and pro core tanks

1 Like

3.Share the pics of your current vaping device or any vape memes with us.

WIN_20170817_14_24_34_Pro

1 Like

Congratulations @Fishaddict420 and Thank You @Heaven_Gifts for the great giveaway !

2 Likes