Win 50W iKarno X-MINI, A Compact & Reliable Mod with Easy Operation--(Ended)

Nowadays vaping devices have been released to the community in rapid succession. As an enthusiastic vaper, abundant vaping collection is not only a must but also a trend. Bringing different products on different occasions is a pleasure. This time we introduce you a mini mod to enrich your collection - iKarno X-MINI. It’s made from high quality zinc alloy, which is solid constructed, giving you nice hand feeling. Powered by a built-in 1500mAh battery, this X-MINI can fire up to at most 50W. It features a wide range of operating modes, meeting different vaping needs. The rectangular OLED looks trendy due to its rounded corners. Moreover, the miniature design, easy operation, as well as 1A quick charge, all make it stable to use. Wanna to try this cute mod at the first time? Simply join us, then you will have opportunity to bring it home.

To enter:
1.Share iKarno X-MINI on any of your social media pages. (Optional)

2.Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Tank
kanthal
Limitless

If you draw a blank then post
‘iKarno X-MINI’
Next post will start with Letter ‘I’

3.Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We use random.org to select 2 winners on August 15, 2017.
2.You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3.Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4.We require at least 30 participants.

1 Like

Ijoy
:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

YIHI :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Post # 2

1 Like

Post #1
Youde
@Mew @Jenny1978
damn @Sahyatt lol
Ivogo

4 Likes

#1 Origen
:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

I will enter once to help get the required amount of participants.

@Lolly @Maureeenie @robin @Laura5 @SensesTaker @SunnyT @anon60225325 @Leilani @VapeyMama @MysticRose

I wouldn’t be able to find this thing in my big paws so I guess I’m saying this is a girly mod? Of course guys with small hands would be able to hold it too. :raised_back_of_hand:

6 Likes

@Jazzy_girl :grin:

2 Likes

Nichrome

@R113 @fidalgo_vapes @juice_junkie_lover @TheTinMan1

2 Likes

Cant Trump that (:rofl:)

E-liquid

@Bob_Bitchen @Lolly

3 Likes

Darkstar
10 chairs

@Lolly I could find this in my paw, girly mods can be fun - for girls - I mean yeah, right?

2 Likes

Come play…
@jhmiller @Sprkslfly @Daven

1 Like

Post #1

Darkstar > Rebuild

@Quadfx
@Quang

Rebuild > DNA 200

@Sprkslfly @Flavologist

1 Like

#1. DNA 200… 0.5 ohm coil