Win CARRYS T4-R & T4-R Baby, Unique Resin Tanks with Awesome Flavor--(Ended)

@PathVape @paingawd :metal:

Tnx for the tag @Daven and @jhmiller :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I love the swirled resin I’d love to have a red and black one to replace my pharoah atop my red and black predator 228 and the only resin thing I have is a drip tip that my wife has hijacked. And my wife’s alein would look great with that t4-r atop it. @GalacticResidue, @Cutlass92 this is just 2 of the people I think deserve a chance at winning.

4 Likes

2nd entry @Jooshwa, @Chrispdx good luck

3rd @fidalgo_vapes , @mikelej14 good luck

4th entry @Walt3, @Sprkslfly good luck

I really like the looks of the resin base and cap-Very unique! I also like the fact that it’s compatible with the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast coils, because that means there IS an RBA deck available! I prefer to build my own coils as I’ve fairly well dialed in my own vaping preferences.

Yes. I have resin drip tips for my EHPro Billow V2.5 RTA and my IJoy Combo RDTA. I love their look and the vape they deliver.

Any mod that is painted black or gunmetal grey! Although the green resin VooPoo Drag might have a bit of color-matching goodness going on!

The HCigar VT75 is my Daily mod, with the Lavabox M and CoolFire TC100 providing support!

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer and @Sprkslfly. Hopefully you guys aren’t tagged yet and don’t mind being tagged! :):crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Post 5 @Mark_Turner and @Mew good luck but I hope I win :smirk:

2 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Liking that tank brother …

1 Like

Thanks, I do prefer an RDA but I do have some recipes that are better in a tank. I usually do fruit vape in a tank.

I need this in my life!!

1 Like

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

2 Likes

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #15 @Mark_Turner!!Your prize is CARRYS T4-R.
Congratulations #97 @Daven!!Your prize is CARRYS T4-R Baby.

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in CARRYS T4-R and CARRYS T4-R Baby, you can pick one from HG at US$20.4 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Daven and @Mark_Turner!

7 Likes

Congrats @Daven and @Mark_Turner Thanks again to @Heaven_Gifts for running the giveaway.

6 Likes

Congrats to @Daven and @Mark_Turner for tha win!!!

Thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for the kind giveaway and support to ELR members.

5 Likes

Congrats @Daven and @Mark_Turner enjoy guys.

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the chance.

7 Likes