[WIP] Trying to recreate Ez-Duz-It

I’ve been fiddling around trying to make something like Ruthless’ Ez-Duz-It, with pretty mixed success.

Aside from the Strawberry/Watermelon flavours which are pretty clear, it’s pleasant sweet without being overpowering, but there’s a very distinct wetness (difficult to describe, but it’s more a lush moisture and very definitely not the Koolada/Menthol effect) to it when sub-ohming that I’ve been trying to capture.

I would just keep buying the original, but 1) I’m now going through ~100ml per week, which is prohibitively expensive, and 2) when the EU TPD 10ml refill limit arrives I expect buying it to become both enormously more expensive and genuinely absurdly inconvenient - so I want to crack on and figure this out while I still have time.

There’s a clone recipe on pour les nuls, but I’m pretty sure it’s for the ‘on Ice’ version since it has Koolada and Creme de Menthe, neither of which I like.

In any case - what I’ve come up with is:

Strawberry (INW) 2%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3%
Ripe Strawberry (TPA) 3%
Watermelon (INW) 2%
Watermelon Candy (TPA) 2%
Cucumber (TPA) 0.5%
Cactus (INW) 0.5%

(13% Flavour, mixing at 70% VG)

It’s nice and I think it’s close, but I feel like I’m missing something and I have nothing like the experience with flavours required to pick out what it is.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for this post. I think I have been staking the already posted recipie here.

I need to get watermelon in. But I need to clone This for my buddy who has been supplying empty bottles of this this same ejuice.

I am thinking there may be a few drops of koolada. I always smell the bottle and sensed a kooling agent.

I added Koolada to most of my early efforts based on both the same assumption (smells a bit like other juices with Koolada) and the various recipes floating around, but really I think the cucumber gives it the refreshing/slight cooling edge without the ‘shock’ that comes with actual Koolada. Honestly, I find adding it to fruit flavours completely changes the character of the vape - you might be right and there may well be some in the original, but if so it’s either very subtle or there’s a huge flavour element I’m missing entirely that masks it well.

I’ve added around 5% distilled water to some overly dry mixes with great outcomes.

EZ duz it clone

I’ve never tasted EZ Duz It, but it sounds a little similar to this…

Cactus n Fruits Gmix : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/377751/Cactus+n+Fruits+Gmix

0.5% Anise (FA)
1.2% Cactus (INAWERA)
0.5% Pyure
1.2% Strawberry (Medine Flower)
0.6% Watermelon (Medine Flower)

Flavor total: 4%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3151

1 Like

I made the above and adapted a few of the flavors. I believe the original has a ton of surclose in it though.

I gave up on trying to clone it since the guy I wanted to make it for left my company. Eventually. After a few more sessions mixing up my recpie it will be called…not really ezduzit

2 Likes

Just came up with this recipe and it seems pretty darn dead on imho. When I vape EzDuzIt I dont get the menthol type flavor that others say they taste in the mix. My wife vapes the crap out of ruthless ezduzit. She is extremely picky about her types of vape juice. She agrees that this recipe is pretty spot on and I would say I have to agree. All kinds of constructive criticism and adjustments welcome, if you do happen to think that the recipe could use any tweaking.

Mix it up and let me know what you think, all I ask for is credit for the clone recipe if you decide to share!:slight_smile:

ENJOY!

TPA Watermelon - 8%
FA Cantaloupe melon - 4%
TPA Strawberry ripe - 2.5%
TPA Dragon Fruit - 2%
FA Whipped Cream 2%
TPA Ethyl Maltol - 1%