Wonder Flavors Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer Part III -- Mixing Now!

He??? HE??? Damn it Jim, I am FEmale!

7 Likes

I know and it is the one thing to rile you up.

6 Likes

Well, my Baguette definitely identifies as a male…

7 Likes

I thought that it was retired after bringing joy and laughter in equal measure.

I think a few would settle at that.

6 Likes

How pissed would you be if I flagged This?!

4 Likes

Are you stroking a dead member?

If so, avoid it if an advancement isn’t guaranteed.

And, on that note: it’s time to shower the comburent and vexatious frame which contains me.

5 Likes

If it offends you, I don’t really care. It is only bread after all.
Funny, I didn’t get any notification that I was tagged.

4 Likes

Want me to delete it?

3 Likes

I never do either when someone responds like that. Only when they actually tag me.

And it doesn’t offend me in the slightest. I was trying to get another rise out of you since the Fascistbook folks are easily upset. Ha!!

Bake a vagina bread and tag me @KC111!! :hugs::blush:

5 Likes

Absolutely not lady!! I was busting balls!! I don’t believe in censorship. I live in the USA!!

:us:

4 Likes

I actually reposted my picture to this on Fascistbook and my gosh, I’ve never gotten so many comments and laugh emoji’s. People were telling me how much they loved the originality of it. AND, they were pissed at the Karen’s clutching their pearls. We figured it out, it turned out o be the Bots. I saw some people share their bread pics, some look like anuses and several shared their own laughable pics and were saying how bread has a mind of it’s own and that it was ridiculous how the bots were flagging me.

8 Likes

Praise God for our Freedom and for the Patriots serving.

5 Likes

Wbat do you think of that Pudding (milk chocolate) I have seen separation in flavors but this and the Red Velvet Cake are concerning. Usually you can warm flavor and get rid of solids but these 2 flavors make me say hmmmmmm

6 Likes

If you care, you can read some of the comments here. Many are hilarious, I only saw 1 Karen-esque types out of 1100+ laughs. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=6870478433018757&set=gm.1010609576811322&idorvanity=231921848013436

4 Likes

@KC111 look at where Hot Pie started vs where he is now. Keep at it, sista!

5 Likes

3 days late @fidalgo_vapes, but I haven’t noticed any separation in those two yet, but I’ll re-check.

4 Likes

I send pic of what im talking about…Everyone elses is the same . Maybe separation isnt the right word

5 Likes

Pudding (MC):

Red Velvet Cake:

The RVC looks fine, BUT, the PMC is cloudy.

6 Likes

Velvet Might be wrong one but there is another like the MC Pudding…Maybe Ginger Beer?

4 Likes

Tell you what, I’m on a call right now, but I’ll check when I’m off. For clarification, we’re looking for another CLOUDY one ?

4 Likes