Wonder Flavors Tasting Notes

Has anyone done testing on Vanilla Custard (SC) - Wonder Flavours? Not much info on the database for it but it’s supposed to be a CAP VC1 alternative at a lot lower percentages…

5 Likes

I have to agree with you on the Pineapple Baked. I think if you go in knowing it’s got that honey and pineapple you’re okay but if you’re not expecting it … it definitely throws you.

5 Likes

Has anyone tested Brazilian Coffee? I just found my bottle. It has a nice aroma and very dark in color like a cup of black coffee. I’ll try to get it mixed tomorrow.
[/quote

What did you think of it? I like it and use it as a substitute for the FA Espresso Dark Bean in recipes that call for that flavour. It also goes great with the WF Smooth Cappuccino Cream and Inawera Mocha.

6 Likes

I’m loving it especially paired with Espresso (VSO). Thx for the the other suggestions above.

7 Likes

I’ve yet to get any VSO flavours but I think I will start with their espresso one as I do love a good coffee vape.
You’re welcome by the way, I really like the looks of your recipe.:drooling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you but I have @marsh8 to thank for the TIC (VTA). It seems to like coffee flavors and holds through the entire vape. This was an experiment for a more complex recipe but realized it was good as is. I may try adding a vanilla. I may try to enhance the toffee with caramel but whatever I do going forward, I can always come back to this. It works!

ETA: Forgot, SSA has one called Mocca Coffee and gets high ratings from SessionDrummer and he doesn’t even do coffee vapes much. It’s on my list.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip about the Mocha Coffee, I shall add that to my ever growing shopping list, I love talking to you guys but it’s costing me a small fortune on the quiet lol.

5 Likes

I feel the same way. I get way over excited each time I hear about a flavor rated as “liquid crack”, lol, and I just can’t resist. My last list was 12 flavors. My current list is 16 flavors and I haven’t even made it through the first list. It all starts out with a hunt for a specific flavor/recipe and before you know it you’ve fallen down the rabbit hole. I’m really going to try hard to stick to the flavors related to my current recipes. I can always return for the others. Let’s face it, there’s no catching up so why try? @SessionDrummer will be off to a new test session before you know it. Even he says he doesn’t have time to stop and make a recipe.

And this gives me an idea: @SessionDrummer What do you think about starting a new thread/project after each SFT session? It would be everyone using the flavors you just tested to create recipes with them, including you. That gives everyone (I repeat, including you) to put the flavors to the test in RL recipes and give them relevance. Whaddya’ say, master? :rofl:

ETA: Test finished…1-2-3…GO! >>>>>>>>>>>

5 Likes

I’m really liking the Mocca Coffee, although I haven’t solo’d it yet, I mixed it in my Coffee & Kareem and it came out really good;

4 Likes

Welcome to the club. You get a free sticker at 500.:wink:

6 Likes

Rocky, I like the Coffee Liqueur (VTA) but try subbing that with Brazilian Coffee (SC) (WF) 1% and see what you think. It has a more rounded, full bodied profile. The Coffee Liqueur is damn good but thinner, imho.

ETA: But, of course, I haven’t tried the Mocca Coffee (SSA) yet. Maybe it’s so full-bodied that you don’t need Brazilian Coffee (WF). Just speculating.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have that one Yet!
It’s on my list though :ok_hand:
The Mocca’s not that full IMO, but I’m not a huge mocha type fan myself so pushing it higher wouldn’t do anything for me, tat said it is a good flavor and I’ll probably keep it in the back of my rotation :wink:

5 Likes

I realize I am a little late to the party BUT, I wanted to thank you for the work you put in testing these flavors. Many of us are lazy at times and don’t take the time to SFT. Anyway, thank you.

9 Likes

Never too late @Rdubu, thank you.

5 Likes

I’m very lazy ROFLMAO

5 Likes

I doubt that you are lazy, you are a very busy person; 17 pages of recipes. Thank you for your contribution to vaping!

8 Likes

Thank you for your kind words my friend <3

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer RE: S’mores Cupcake I see you recommend 3% for a solo test yet in your recipe side you have 2% and an extra drop of VG with it. What’s that all about?

4 Likes

Looks like that was a typo on the recipe side. As you may or may not know, on the ELR recipe side, if you only have one flavor, it gets forced to private, which would defeat the purpose of posting it there LOL.

I almost want to go vape some up right now !!!

S’mores Cupcake (SC) (WF) 3% (5-07-19) NO STEEP – After smelling this in the bottle, I KNEW I was not going to be able to let this steep. Too much of a S’mores junkie. I have tried almost every one-shot-ish S’mores flavor out there, and many/most just never came close to what you could mix on your own. This one however, was pretty damned good. Surprisingly clear for a S’mores with chocolate, and did NOT gunk the coils. It tasted good enough to compel me to mix up a 120ml on the spot. Very evenly mixed, with the chocolate and a cake-ish element on the top, with graham lower in the mix, with a nice somewhat sweet mouthfeel element of marshmallow. The cake element might be what pushed it over the top for me. No steep, fresh mixed, was excellent. Choco was not bitter, or dry, nor overpowering. It was a mid dark choco that had some malty notes similar to FLV Marshmallow. The cake element MIGHT be WF’s white cake, but haven’t tried that yet. Regardless is sat right in the middle of the mix and worked perfectly. The graham is lower in the mix but still present, and might be overshadowed by the cake, but it’s hard to tell. After going through numerous tanks, was surprised how clean the coils stayed, and although it has some sweetness, it was by no means too sweet. Without a doubt the BEST single flavor S’mores I have tried, bar none. I will continue to work on the 120ml bottle of this little gem as I test the other flavors, but as tested, freshly mixed, I cannot go lower than 10/10.

9 Likes

Get that Brazilian Coffee. If you’re not impressed then I guess we have different impressions about coffee vapes…and that’s okay, too. I do like the Coffee Liqueur, though, for sure. :wink:

5 Likes