Wonder Flavors Tasting Notes

Stevia (WF) 2.0% (8-02-20) – OK, for my LAST trick (or flavor in this huge second run), I will now vape 2% Sweetener (Stevia), so you guys don’t have to !!! Stevia, stevia, how have I hated thee in the past ? Let me count the ways. Well, not entirely. For you non-Stevia’s Stevia wasn’t so great a while back, and always had a telltale after taste, that BORKED it, and always revealed itself. Enter Stevia Reb A, supposedly the sweetest part of the plant, AND, with no borky aftertastes. I only briefly dabbled with the Reb A, and do not know what concentration, nor Reb A may be in this concentrate from WF. All in, even at 2%, this is being tested SOLO, and it was good. I was not overpowered by it at this level, and great news, there was NO aftertaste (think Aspartame, Saccharin). NONE. Only for YOU guys, do I vape sweetener, solo, at 2%. As time wears on, I will do some testing, starting with fruits, and if success, move up to more complex mixes. As it stands, vaping a sweetener is boring, BUT, this was very good, sweet, but not overpowering, and had NO aftertaste. Not sure if a coil gunk check after 1 3ml tank will suffice for a gunker test. As a sweetener (never tested one before), I’m going to go high at 9.5/10.

12 Likes

Whew, that was a BIG second batch. If you’ve made it this far, then thanks for sticking with me. I hope that these reviews help you out, but as always, our tastes will vary, and you should always let your own tastes decide.

Huge thanks out to @wllmc, and @BullCityFlavors for providing the entire 2nd series.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/wonder-flavours/

10 Likes

I have never used a sweetner. It seems like the vg makes everything sweet to me. Do I really need to try it?

4 Likes

Ehhh, that depends @muth, I’m in the less is more, and if you don’t need it, you don’t need it. Some people think Stevia works well with fruits, and helps them pop. Some people run a mix with Stevia and some Apple Cider Vinegar as well.

5 Likes

Never, ever proclaim a liquid crack review without personally messaging me! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Roger that @muth.

5 Likes

Yeah you had me at “ liquid crack review” too :laughing:
Just got the CT in my BCF order the other day.
Keep it up @SessionDrummer :+1:

4 Likes

I would have to say this is probably my favourite of the new ones I’ve played with so far :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: at least top 3

8 Likes

Hehe, well @Rocky02852, and @muth, you guys/gals GOTTA report back, let me know what YOU think. I mean, let’s be honest, I’m pretty (fairly) sure that most, if not all of WF flavors are dik free (aka d, aa, p), so when I know that ahead of time, when testing, I lower my super buttery rich anticipations a bit. I kept smelling it in the bottle while steeping, and damn sure smelled just like a crumble should. Vaping it, just lit the fuse.

9 Likes

Will do SD :ok_hand: had the day off today due to State Holiday today in RI and did a Bunch of mixing, unfortunately didn’t get to that one YET …

3 Likes

Those are the words I want to hear. I’m getting tired of testing flavors that do nothing for me. I need a winner.

5 Likes

Well shit, I sure hope you like it !!!

4 Likes

I think brandy works well :wink: keeps them juicy.

4 Likes

Has anyone tested Brazilian Coffee? I just found my bottle. It has a nice aroma and very dark in color like a cup of black coffee. I’ll try to get it mixed tomorrow.

6 Likes

It’s popular with a few over on vu. Gypsy was using it quite a bit and I believe still does. Don’t check in over there as much as I used to.

5 Likes

Thanks for the work on this @SessionDrummer, I know what has to be put in on these tester notes. Great information and excellent efforts, thanks again for your time put in.

7 Likes

Thank you very much @Beaufort_Batches.

5 Likes

I’ve been through a few more this morning, all at 3%

Apple Gummy Candy

I could copy and paste everything you wrote but this is the main point for me. I’m thinking maybe a touch of FLV Sour Apple and Apple Pop and try and turn it into a toffee apple. Apple isn’t one of my got to flavours though.

Citrus Gummy Slices

I liked this more than the apple gummy and I reckon doesn’t need to be pushed as high to get the most out of it. Similar sweetness that ran through it and a nice medley of citrus. I want to say tangerine along with the lemon and lime but not sure? :thinking:

Citrus Drink

This was my favourite of the day. More rounded than the Citrus Gummy with the extra accents of fruits that the name suggests. I’m wondering if that’s a hint of pineapple hiding in the background. Think I will use this one the most.

12 Likes

Hi Letitia :smile: yeah, the only time I check in is usually for the classies.

5 Likes

Has anyone done testing on Vanilla Custard (SC) - Wonder Flavours? Not much info on the database for it but it’s supposed to be a CAP VC1 alternative at a lot lower percentages…

5 Likes