Wrong nicotine lal need help

Hi i was doing 50ml strawberry cheescake e liquid . My nicotine 72% 100 vg but i put 48 % nicotine lvl on e liquid calculator by mistake so now I have 4.39 gram over nicotine in my e liquid. How can I solve this.
Thank you

3 Likes

run it correctly thru the calculator and add the flavor and bases to correct it. Sometimes its best to take it as a loss if not vapeable

6 Likes

I think you can edit using the calculator so say you were making 50ml set it for 100ml don’t add any nic. You’ll have subtract the vg and pg and flavors you already added from the new recipe to figure out what amounts of vg and pg and flavors to add to get the 100ml down to the nic level you want. Not sure…but you could just toss it and start over I’ve made similar mistakes 50ml isn’t a very costly mistake. Just a cheap lesson.

5 Likes

sry, my answer ran short. You would have to randomly play w/ the volume till it shows "4.39"g as a result. Gl to u!

5 Likes

Yep he is right do it that way

4 Likes

Hi worm thank you for helping so you mean I should add some flavour of and by until 4.39g ?

4 Likes

Thank you for your help

5 Likes

requires a bit of math to subtract what ya already put in there but yes, run it as if u were actually using the 48mg nic and change the volume till nic volume shows what u have.then subtract what ya already have in the mix from those flavor and base numbers and add that.

5 Likes

ohh, iirc @CosmicTruth calc does this for ya :thinking:

7 Likes

I probably would add about 10ml VG and that’s it. I don’t think it has to be perfect. But if your looking for exact numbers… follow my friends above directions. Nic differences of plus 1 or minus wont be that noticeable.

4 Likes

I just add recipe photo but big lvl should be 72% and 100% vg I have over 4.30 big to much in my liquid

4 Likes

But I add 48% nicotine on calculator when I mix my liquid by mistake

4 Likes

Did I miss what your targeted nic lvl originally was?

2 Likes

My nicotine lvl should be 72% like on photo but I made mistake I put 48 % on calculator by mistake and give me nearly 13 gram nicotine but should be less than this 4.39 g over too much

3 Likes

What nic lvl do you vape at?

2 Likes

Is your intended nic lvl 10mg for your final product?

2 Likes

3 Likes

My mistake is I wrote 48 on nicotine strength I should wrote 72

3 Likes

Yes 10 mg nicotine lvl I vaping

3 Likes

Ok so raise you AMOUNT TO MAKE until your nic used equals what already in your mix and then you will have to do your own math and minus all the other amounts from your original mix from your new calculations and then add the differences. I’m doing my best my friend I hope this helps

4 Likes