Ya gotta have patience!

I feel ya there, That’s the reason I have quite a few mixes that I really enjoy. I kinda vape in cycles of what I want to vape. Besides I usually have a bunch of mixes under development at any given time. Rotation isn’t really a problem.

3 Likes

I couldn’t either! Thats why i make 6 to 9 at a time :grinning:

3 Likes

I understand though if you’re mixing with flavors that need a long steep (like e.g. MF), you’ll want to make a bit bigger volumes and not stick to the regular 30mls and then it’s nice if they keep a little longer.

3 Likes

i buy the clapton wire and just wrap them , i just dont hve the patience or the time to learn lol , ok ok yes that an excuse lol

1 Like

I make 5 - 10mls only when trying to find a combination or see if it even works. Same for newer flavors I have no idea how strong they might be, but have a certain window.

I then try them after 24 hrs, 3 days, 5 days and 7 days, if I see that combo works or could turn out good or the percentage might be good, I then mix 30 ml and let sit up to 2 month, while constantly testing at the end I’ll add that result to my notes as well as the notes I did prior of single testing.

I mix not only for myself but my husband and 5 friends and a couple of their friends. So its easy for me to have backup in my cabinet. But since I’m still learning, I mix every evening after work 10-25 small testers and once a week bigger bottles. So there’s that, guess I’m patient enough to go through all that lol

I sometimes wish it would be just me I mix for, not that I’m easy to please, but I wouldn’t have to take other peoples suggestion and opinion in consideration. Yet they all get these juices free from me, but you would think the critique would be a bit more sugar coated sometimes lol. At least I learn from it.

2 Likes