Yocan - Deals,Coupons,Giveaway,Reviews Update

Yocan Wax Pen Collection! Which one do you prefer?
BTW, the Yocan Evolve Plus giveaway ends in 2 days, don’t miss out! Yocan: International Labor Day Giveaway 2022 - Yocan Official

I first tried vape Yokan Explore 2 two years ago. This electronic cigarette is very compact and portable, so it fits perfectly in my pocket. I registered on the store’s official website using a temporary uk number for verification. I was surprised that my order arrived a few days later. Previously, I always used a personal phone number for this, after which I noticed that I was receiving spam messages. Responding to spam calls and messages is very dangerous because scammers can use your bank details to steal money from your account. I want to order a new vape, and I will be grateful to receive your recommendations.

Yocan Keen is an ultra-competitive Disposable Vaporizer for CBD oil, combining a large 400mAh rechargeable battery with a Type-C charging port won’t waste your materials at all. Equipped with a full ceramic heating element and mouthpiece, 3 different voltages to provide you with the ultimate vaping experience.

Main Features:
Size: 14mm97.5mm
Oil Tank: 1.0mL
Weight: 27g
Resistance: 1.4ohm
Battery Capacity: 400mAh
Intake Hole: 4
Φ1.7mm
Heating Coil: Ceramic Heating Coil
Charging: Type-C
Housing: Stainless Steel
Voltage Range: 3.0V (White), 3.7V (Blue), 4.2V (Green)

Get more on www.yocan.com

Yocan Orbit is a wax pen with terp pearls. On top of a coil-less quartz cup at the helm, the Yocan Orbit sports a Top Vertex Airflow System and two Quartz Balls which delegate heat evenly, to deliver original flavor.

Yocan KEEN is an ultra-competitive Disposable Vaporizer for oil, combining a sizeable 400mAh rechargeable battery with a Type-C charging port won’t waste your materials at all. Equipped with a full ceramic heating element and mouthpiece, 3 different voltages to provide you with the ultimate vaping experience.

Both are the latest 2 portable vape pens developed by the Yocan R & D team. This time we have prepared these 2 brand new Yocan vaporizers as prizes. Yocan fans, and newbies who want to update the device, take the opportunity to get involved!

Here is the participation link: Yocan KEEN & Yocan Orbit Giveaway May 2022 - Yocan Official

The Yocan Orbit is a back to basics wax pen with a unique see-through coil-less oven, and the option to use the accompanying terp pearls to better vaporize wax. It also features a stainless-steel body, 3 pre-set settings, a removable 1700 mAh battery, and USB-C charging.

SPECIFICATIONS​

Dimension: 131mm * 22mm
Material: Stainless Steel + Quartz
Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
Voltage Level: 3.4V(White), 3.7V(Blue), 4.0V(Green)
Resistance: 0.4ohm (Quartz Balls Coil)
Charging Port: Type-C
Charging Time: 2.5h

The vape guide reviewed: The Yocan Orbit takes us back to the basics of wax pens and is definitely a no-fuss, no-frills device. It’s simple enough to use but is better without the pearls within the heating element. The pearls tend to become sticky after some time and are just another thing to clean and keep track of.

Visible Coil-less Quartz Bowl, Glass Mouthpiece and Vertex Airflow System, Single Button Operation and LED Light, are the main features of the pen-style Yocan vaporizer orbit, you can check more review details from this link: Yocan Orbit - Back to the Basics of dabbing

Get more information on www.yocan.com

Yocan Orbit & Yocan KEEN Giveaway ends in 2 days.
Get involved via the link: Yocan KEEN & Yocan Orbit Giveaway May 2022 - Yocan Official

Main Features of the Yocan Orbit :
Dimension: 131mm * 22mm
Material: Stainless Steel + Quartz
Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
Resistance: 0.4ohm (Quartz Balls Coil)
Charging Time: 2.5h
Voltage Level: 3.4V(White), 3.7V(Blue), 4.0V(Green)
Charging Port: Type-C

Main Features of the Yocan KEEN:
Size: 14mm97.5mm
Oil Tank: 1.0mL
Weight: 27g
Resistance: 1.4ohm
Battery Capacity: 400mAh
Intake Hole: 4
Φ1.7mm
Heating Coil: Ceramic Heating Coil
Charging: Type-C
Housing: Stainless Steel
Voltage Range: 3.0V (White), 3.7V (Blue), 4.2V (Green)

Yocan Questionnaire - Reasons for choosing an E-nectar collector.
Ease of use, portable, easy to store…etc… Why did you choose a nectar collector?
Tell us in the comment.

The model in the picture is Yocan LOKI.
Get more at Yocan official web www.yocan.com

Yocan Uni Pro new round of giveaway has begun

Yocan UNI Pro is the most versatile and powerful box mod, also an exclusive patented product of Yocan. It can fit all sizes of your carts! If you want to own a brand new CBD battery, get involved! This is the participation link: Yocan Uni Pro May Giveaway 2022 - Yocan Official