Yocan - Deals,Coupons,Giveaway,Reviews Update

“How I wanna ‘Taste the Rainbow’ Featuring D8 Carts & the Yocan Uni Pro by Yocan ! This is personally one of my favorite batteries, I love the handheld design, display screen, & adjustability for different cartridges. The vibrant colors are beautiful and eye-catching and the matte black, sleek and discreet.”
Get more on Yocan Official website: www.yocan.com

How to use YOCAN 's latest wax pen YOCAN ORBIT ? The detailed steps/user’s manual is as follows:

1. Recharge YOCAN ORBIT vape pen. In order to give full play to the strongest power of the Yocan vape, please charge the pen for more than 2 hours after opening the box. The light is off, which means full charge!

2. Load the equipment with materials. Prepare the concentrate of your choice before using the Yocan Orbit wax Pen. It is suggested to start from the size of a grain of rice.

3. Just Pull out the glass mouthpiece of the Yocan orbit vape pen.

4. Use the included pick tool to load the concentrate into the coil-less quartz cup.

5. Gently push the glass mouthpiece toward the battery and press it tightly to make sure it doesn’t come loose.

6. Press the power button 5 times to open the Yocan Orbit wax Pen.

7. Select voltage Press the power button three times to select your favorite voltage setting, Yocan ORBIT has 3 adjustable voltages.
    White-3.4V. Blue-3.7V. Green-4.0V.

8. Activate the preheat mode. You can activate or turn off the preheat mode of the Yocan Orbit Vaporizer Pen by pressing the power button twice. Note: Yocan Orbit Vaporizer Pen uses a constant low-temperature level of 3.4V for preheating.

9. Select mode.

On-demand mode: press and hold the button to start smoking e-cigarettes. The corresponding color indicator lights up for 15s (15s Auto Cut-Off is protected by white light flashing 5 times and then).

Session mode: press the button to turn session mode on / off twice. Lasts 15 seconds (automatic power-off protection for 15 seconds, white light flashes 5 times).

1. Enjoy your delicious trip.

2. Cleaning and maintenance of YOCAN ORBIT WAX PEN. After each dab, use a q-tip to wipe off the residue from the battery and coil-less quartz cup when there is still a residual temperature. Remove the Yocan Orbit Vaporizer Pen removable part of the glass mouthpiece is soaked in the ISO and wait for it to completely dry before installing the battery. For battery maintenance of Yocan orbit, be sure to follow the charging instructions and use a special charger to avoid damaging the Yocan Orbit Vaporizer Pen battery.

For more Yocan vapes, pls visit Yocan’s official website WWW.YOCAN.COM

Multiple uses of YOCAN FALCON MINI

Yocan updated a vape pen Yocan FALCON MINI last year, the XTAL Tip packaged with the box makes it a nectar collector, go to dab! And the 510 threaded interface also allows it to turn into a CBD battery at any time. With a suitable silicone fitting, it can be perfectly combined with your bong, allowing you to enjoy Smoother deliciousness!

If you are a stoner who likes concentrates and CBD occasionally, give this Yocan Falcon Mini a try.

Try Video Reference:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfV0ty0AkzT/

Yocan Falcon Mini features a functional neon glow while the device is working.

One button controls all things! FALCON MINI is outfitted with a single button, 3 adjustable voltages, 3.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, and two work modes, Session Mode and On-demand Mode, you can switch the voltage at will by pressing the button 3 times and switching the mode by pressing the button twice.

The 650mAh battery makes the Yocan FALCON MINI a must-have dab vaporizer for short trips.

6 colors for different lifestyles, Falcon Mini just wants to accompany every day.

Here are the parameters of the Yocan Falcon Mini:

20mm*130mm

Two Operating Modes

Adjustable Voltage

650mAh Battery

Micro-USB Charging Port

3.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V

To learn more details, please visit Yocan’s Official webpage.

Yocan UNI PRO is worth a try

Yocan Uni Pro by Yocan has other advantages to the original YOCAN UNI, namely, adjustable height, adjustable size, preheating function, and comfortable appearance factors.

The UNI Pro has a continuously variable voltage from 2.0V to 4.2V, and it is very easy to adjust the voltage using the arrow buttons, so you can try different voltages until you find the perfect voltage for each OIL cartridge. The OLED display is a huge reward. There is no need to remember the meaning of or LED indicators, they are displayed directly on the screen and even show the battery allowance.

Specifications of YOCAN UNI PRO:

Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
Voltage Output Range: 2.0-4.2V
10s Preheating Function
Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
Intuitive Firing Button
Two Adjustment Buttons
OLED Display Screen
Patented Adjustable Atomizer Height/Diameter Settings
Magnetic 510 Threaded Adapter
LED Battery Life Indicator Light
Juice Viewing Window
510 Threaded Connection
MicroUSB Port

Get more on Yocan Official Website: www.yocan.com

How to get the most from Yocan Evolve Plus , this experience sharing comes from YOCAN fans, hope it can help everyone.

A. If you are using the QDC of Yocan Evolve Plus, you should load your rice grain-sized dab onto the top of the 2 coils, preferably without touching Yocan coils. The way to achieve this is to only very lightly attach your dab to the Yocan dab tool, then touch the dab to the coils very gently so the dab tool never touches the wire coil. If it’s still stuck to the dab tool a quick pulse on the Yocan Evolve Plus button should help detach it. Sometimes when I’ve scraped a bunch of reclaims or something really sticky, try to hit the Yocan dab tool with the blowtorch just lightly enough to help the dab drop onto the Yocan coil.

B. If you are using the Yocan QDC, the technique is very similar, but you want to drop the dab on the Yocan donut coils, not in the hole.

At this point, there is an optional step of lightly pulsing the coil to help melt and spread the oil. I personally don’t do this as I want to inhale anytime I’m heating my wax. (Don’t want those terps going to waste

:)

So now you’re ready for a vape, for the Yocan QDC, I used to give a 3-5 sec push of the button followed by a few pulses about 1-3 seconds apart. I’d start gently inhaling about 2 seconds into the initial press, then continue for 7-10 seconds after the final pulse.

For the CDC I’ve been holding the button down for 10 seconds constant. Gentle inhalation from the 2-second point, until 10 seconds after I release the button. I found continuing inhalation for this long had 2 benefits. Number 1 is your cool-down draw, helping to resolidify your oil, and prevent leaks. Number 2, and this is one that nobody really describes, but lots of people benefit from. If you breathe in a bunch of fresh air at the end of your dab, you’ll force the valuable but irritating vapor deeper into your lungs, and further away from your mouth, oropharynx and larynx. This means that when you hold your vapor in, you’re not holding it right over all the bits of your airway that get irritated and make you cough. It’s an especially useful technique when using water pipes and cones or nails.

Hold the vapor in for as long as comfortable. Any visible vapor exhaled did not get absorbed, so is technically wasted oil. Also, the longer it’s held in the less visible and smellable it is, so the more discrete.

Store the Yocan Evolve Plus upright till the next vape if possible. If you have to pocket it, try to keep it upright in your pocket too.

Keep an eye on how the wax and carbon debris is building up on your Yocan coil and clean before it goes too black. This will make your life easier over time and make Yocan coils last longer.

Finally, When I’ve been charging my Yocan Evolve Plus I’ve noticed the battery does warm up a touch and tends to soften or melt what’s stored in the silicon pot, so If I’ve got some nice-sized dabs already broken up in there, I’ll remove the pot before charging to prevent them from melting. Try not to leave your Yocan Evolve Plus on charge after the red light goes out. Although it does have some overcharge protection, I’m not sure of the exact design of this circuit, and Yocan recommended not overcharging.

Get more on Yocan’s official website: www.yocan.com

How to get a big cloud with Yocan orbit ?

1. Unplug the glass mouthpiece of yocan orbit

2. Load the right amount of material with the dab tool

3. Install the glass mouthpiece of yocan orbit

4. Button press 5 times to power on

5. Button press 2 times to start preheating

6. Press the button 3 times to select the voltage you need

7. Press and hold the button to vape with yocan orbit.

Little dab to get a big cloud, get more on Yocan official website: www.yocan.com

Yocan ARI Series , including four different items (ARI Slim, ARI MINI, ARI, ARI Plus), had been released by Yocan Tech recently. For this round of giveaways, notably, we will provide 10 different items of the Yocan ARI Series to our winners! Click here to get involved: Yocan ARI Series Giveaway July 2022 - Yocan Official

The Yocan ARI Series consists of four different items, which are Yocan ARI Slim, Yocan ARI MINI, Yocan ARI, and Yocan ARI Plus. The corresponding battery capacities are 350mAh, 400mAh, 650mAh, and 900mAh, respectively. This series uses stainless steel housing and has beautiful colors. Simply rotating the dial located at the bottom of the device, you can get the fine voltage setting. From the lowest to highest voltage setting, you can get the different working temperatures, which promotes to obtain perfect pleasure.

Here are the main functions:

*Variable voltage vape (1.8V-4.2V)

*510 thread

*Type-C Charging port

*10S Preheat

*15S Safety Cut-off

*Carts Compatibility>0.8ohm

*One Button-Activated

Awards: 10pcs of Yocan ARI Series’ Items

Valid date: 07-21, July 2022 – Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Terp pearls in a wax pen, Yocan ORBIT, was released in January 2022. In line with the original intention of thinking about users and avoiding the shortcomings of traditional tools, the Yocan team concentrated on developing this portable vaporizer. With a full quartz cup and top airflow system, a 1700mAh battery provides a great option for a pocket device for short trips.
After trying Yocan ORBIT, Flip also said that ORBIT has a pretty good flavor!
Here is the link to get involved: Yocan ORBIT Giveaway | Yocan X Flippin’ Loud - Yocan Official
Get more on www.yocan.com
yocan Orbit-July-2

The Yocan Loki is a button-activated nectar collector with XTAL tip from Yocan, variable voltage, 650mAh battery, USB-C charging, and zinc + aluminum alloy body. The Yocan Loki is a stylish device with simple, oval lines and flattened sides. It has an equally flat zinc alloy mouthpiece at the top and a button with a LED indicator. The XTAL tip is gold and is a nice little talent for a minimalist device.
The Loki is absolutely portable-it’s 5. 3 inches high, 1 inch wide, and half an inch thin. Make it one of the most portable enrichment devices.
The Yocan Loki voltage is set to 3.2V, 3.7V, and 4.2V. At the same time, Loki is equipped with two usage modes, and after selecting the temperature you want, you can choose to use either of the two modes: on-demand mode and session mode.
On-demand mode: on-demand mode only needs to press the button, and it will start heating up, and then you will start smoking e-cigarettes.
Session mode: the session mode can be turned on / off by clicking the button twice. Yocan Loki’s session mode keeps the coil hot until it closes automatically after 15 seconds, so you can easily vape without pressing the button.

The Yocan Loki has a 650mAh battery that lasts about 40-50 times, depending on your temperature and the length of a single session. When the battery is exhausted, it can be recharged through the USB-C interface to provide stable power, charging 20 times faster than the outdated mini-USB.
Loki has a newly developed XTAL TIP, the tip whose main body is gold-plated stainless steel, while the actual coil has a ceramic outer layer and a quartz interior. The upgraded Tip has a larger heating area, which means that the amount that can be loaded at a single time is greatly increased. You can immerse the equipment directly in the material, or you can use the tap tool for a cold or hot load.
Like a good old dab, a hot load is definitely more potent, while a “cold” dab or loading and then heating the coils – results in more flavor and less vapor.

The Yocan Loki is equipped with isolated double air paths, and there are 5 air holes at the end of the Tip, leading to the isolated double air paths arranged on the entire side of the equipment. The air path is separated from electronic components-protects you from any impurities that may cause health problems.

The air path is not the longest, but it is enough to cool the steam. At the lowest setting and cooling, load-the steam is absolutely delicious. If you are looking for large and dense steam, use the intermediate setting for heat load. There are simply too many top settings, resulting in very harsh and thick results.

Yocan Loki is not the most feature-rich product, and it is not designed to do so. It is as simple, straightforward, and reasonably priced as all Yocan devices. It works, it does the job-- and it does relatively well-- especially given its $40 price tag. It’s definitely a device I would recommend to start vaping concentrates with.
Get more on Yocan Official website: www.yocan.com
*The Yocan Loki Review By Vape Guide

Yocan ORBIT dab pen has attracted a lot of attention because of 2 terp pearls, since Yocan releases it in Jan 2022, most of the users who tried it said it tasted great, not only because of his innovative design but also because of the use of coil-less quartz cup. Many portable pens with quartz cups on the market will cause the cloud to be small. Yocan ORBIT adopts the top airflow system, combined with the 3 adjustable voltages (3.4V, 3.7V, 4.0V), which effectively balances the selectivity between the amount of vapor and smooth flavor. Special reminder, Yocan ORBIT is equipped with a 10-SEC PREHEAT FUNCTION (3.4V), whether you are a lover of CBD oil, nicotine liquid, or sticky concentrates, YOCAN ORBIT can become your daily driving device.
Yocan ORBIT may make you forget to charge. The bigger the battery, the lower the charging frequency. A long-lasting 1700mAh battery is going to blow your mind with how enduring the Yocan Orbit is.

If you’re thinking about replacing the device, try the $60 Yocan ORBIT.

SPECIFICATIONS OF YOCAN ORBIT
Dimension: 131mm * 22mm
Material: Stainless Steel + Quartz
Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
Voltage Level: 3.4V(White), 3.7V(Blue), 4.0V(Green)
Resistance: 0.4ohm (Quartz Balls Coil)
Charging Port: Type-C
Charging Time: 2.5h

Tell us in the comments what is your daily drive?
Get more on Yocan Orbit Information, please visit Yocan’s Official website: www.yocan.com

Product: Yocan Uni Pro . Manufacturer: Yocan Technology Co. | Shenzhen, China (made in China)

Compatibility: Any 510 cart up to 1g in size

Includes magnetic 510 thread adapter, so you screw in the cart then drop the adapter with a cart attached into the chamber

You can adjust the chamber diameter and height based on the size of the cart. So yes, any 510 cart goes here folks!

Key Features

variable temp setting via voltage range of 2.0V to 4.2V

10 sec preheat option (This doesn’t work properly, it actually vapes a good amount of oil)

Digital OLED display with temp, preheat status, general status/error display, and battery life display (the latter is sooo key)

Compact and stays concealed in your pocket well (I keep my wallet in my pocket at home in the same pocket as the unit to really conceal it from my wife, so she doesn’t think I’m walking around with it in my pocket… just going to the bathroom, Hunny!). Easily hidden in the palm of your hand.

Review

Yocan UNI Pro is called a “box mod” which made me wonder if this thing is standalone or an addon to another unit? Nothing about that during purchase research, so I took the plunge. Clearly, I know nothing about the intricacies of e-cigs, oil vaping devices, etc lol. Anyways, confirming this baby is all you need! Everything you need comes in the box. We are rolling.

To put it in perspective, I am coming from CCell m3b (cove battery). It has 3 temp settings and no preheats:

Blue: 2.8v, Yellow: 3.2v, Green: 3.6v

I have been puffing on the yellow setting as blue is far too weak. Doing so, the carts lasted me a few days, and felt like they were actually going pretty fast. I was getting big hits but lately getting to a point where I’d barely feel it like I used to (tolerance).

So why is this important? Well on just 2.5v (well below the weak blue setting on ccell m3b) had the biggest hit I’ve ever had off a normal 3-second pull. But the biggest part was how much more I feel the THC effects at a significantly lower setting than I used before.

Less voltage at once = less oil consumed per hit. So I feel like I’m going to get way more out of my carts now. It’s absolutely amazing. I want to re-buy all the carts I’ve tried and give them a proper run with this. I will never touch the ccell m3b again unless absolutely desperate.

This is the one folks… if you’re gonna be spending top dollar on OCS carts then…this is the way.

I’ve learned after some time that you actually have full control over how long you run the preheat. It doesn’t have to run the full 10 seconds, nor should it. Double click to initiate and double click to stop it. The timer shows on the screen counting down by millisecond so you can watch and stop the preheat after 2-3 seconds. This works really well to get your session started when the oil is cold, especially for thicker FSE oils

When it comes to Yocan Battery, which form factor do you like best?

The Yocan UNI Pro is a box mod that features universal compatibility with all oil atomizers at all lengths and sizes, fully bringing customization and personalization to the next level.

Simple, elegant, super-efficient, and leakproof, the Yocan STIX is a discreet vape pen designed for CBD oil. They are offering up great flavor and smooth crystal texture. Remarkably ease of use.

Mod OR Pen?
Tell us in the comment. And get more on Yocan’s official website: www.yocan.com

Yocan has always been one to revolutionize the vaping industry. For years, the Chinese vaporizer company has always been the go-to for affordable and reliable wax pens, dry herb vapes, and oil vaporizers allowing many consumers to enjoy and experience the latest innovations in vaping without actually breaking the bank.

This time, Yocan brings yet another innovation that we don’t typically see on wax pens. The Yocan Orbit Vaporizer Pen is a small and compact wax vape that brings dab rig and e-rig technology to a handheld device. The Yocan Orbit Vaporizer Pen features terp pearls and a coil-less quartz cup which elevates its owner’s experience and further boosts the effects of their select wax concentrates and choice extracts giving them the best session they’ve had — all while using a portable vaporizer.

NEXT-GEN BATTERY
Yocan has used some of its advanced battery technology on its next-gen devices, devices that have been built with better features than the competition.
The Yocan Orbit Vaporizer Pen features a powerful 1700mAh battery that delivers more than enough juice to make the heating elements work.

PREMIUM WAX VAPORIZATION
If you’ve used a dab rig or an e-rig, you’d definitely hear about terp pearls. Terp pearls, sometimes referred to as dab pearls, are small pearl-like accessories used by wax concentrate consumers to improve the performance of their devices and help them achieve optimum temperature levels when dabbing.

VARIABLE VOLTAGE SETTING
Like most Yocan devices, the Yocan Orbit Vaporizer Pen also allows its owners to personalize their sessions by way of a variable voltage setting. Depending on your tastes, you can adjust the temperature profile in a manner to give you flavorful wisps of clouds to potent plumes of vapors.

Available at Yocan.com

Yocan ORBIT Review from @everydayisfreakinawesome, thanks!

Yocan QUAD Quartz Coil is undoubtedly the biggest upgrade of the Yocan Evolve series and one of the biggest additions to Yocan Evolve Plus XL.

This QUAD technology allows you to create very big clouds. Since the airflow of Yocan Evolve Plus XL is adjustable, you can also customize the cloud and hit intensity to your liking; in terms of flavor, the Yocan QUAD coils hit tastes as delicious as you would expect for any fresh coil; the heating area of the Yocan QUAD coil is four times larger than that of other ordinary coils, and the coil heating efficiency is not compromised by this, so you can definitely get an unforgettable e-cigarette experience from Yocan Evolve Plus XL.

The use of the Yocan QUAD coil requires some skill, and if you place the material directly on the center column of the coil, it may lead to confusion! It has been proved that you need to distribute the material evenly over four coils so that you can get the best taste from this vape and maximize the performance of Yocan evolve plus xl.

In short, if you like quartz coils and want something that can hold a lot of concentrate at a time, Yocan Evolve plus XL or Yocan QUAD Coil is a good choice.

Get more on yocan.com

I just got my set of Yocan ARI plus from Yocan to test out. I have to say these are exceptional vape pens from what I have found out so far. They aren’t that fancy but have everything you need in a pen for use with higher-grade oils. From the preheat till the changeable voltage meter on the bottom of the Yocan ARI pen. These ARI vape pens range about 10/12 dollars each and you can’t beat that. It does not have a special led box like the Yocan uni pro , but other than that it has the exact same features. I am getting identical hits from my Yocan Ari and Yocan Uni pro so you know. Don’t sleep on these. They do come in 4 sizes. Depending on how discreet you wanna be.

Specifications of the Yocan ARI PLUS CBD battery:
Dimension: 14mm * 110mm
Material: Stainless Steel
Battery Capacity: 900mAh Internal Battery
Universal Compatible - 510 thread
Button Operation
10s Pre-heat
Variable Voltage Output: 1.8v-4.2v
Type-C Charging Port

This Author of the Yocan ARI Plus review is jamiej2711, thanks a lot!

Welcome to try, check our Yocan Products on Yocan’s Official website: www.yocan.com, and send your reviews here!

A basic introduction to the Yocan Evolve Plus XL :
Compared with many contemporary products, the price of Yocan Evolve Plus XL is very affordable. Evolve Plus XL is quite sturdy and durable because of its all-metal structure.

The capacity of the 1400mAh battery can help you get through the day without an external power supply.
About size and shape: the cylindrical shape of the Yocan Evolve Plus XL feels comfortable and the overall size of the Evolve Plus XL is a few millimeters thicker than the original Yocan Evolve Plus . At the same time, the large wax storage container at the bottom of the Yocan Evolve Plus XL battery can carry more than one day’s capacity for wax.
It is worth mentioning that the Evolve Plus and Magneto before Yocan do not have the function of airflow regulation, and adding this function on Evolve Plus XL gives consumers one more reason to buy.

The Evolve Plus XL package is equipped with QUAD coils. Other equipment Yocan Magneto and Evolve Plus produced by Yocan are only suitable for quartz double (QDC) coils, and ceramic doughnut coils. QUAD coils are only suitable for XL models.

Use a tip: with a tap tool, pick up a pinch of wax/concentrate about the size of a grain of rice, and then place the pat on top of the coil. After placing the tap, screw the coil cover back on the coil. When loading QUAD coils, you can place a small tap on each of the QUAD coils, or you can place a very large tap in the center so that it touches all four. In this way, the loaded material can be fully utilized.

Overall, it is still a perfect pocket device.
Get more on Yocan’s official website: www.yocan.com

Loving the new “Orbit” by Yocan This Yocan ORBIT is perfect for on-the-go dabbers who love a quick easy way to consume.
With adjustable voltage, you can experience your concentrates at a temp best suited for you with just a few clicks of a button.

It’s also extremely unique in the way that it features a vortex airflow cap so you can use terp pearls for that maximum flavor and hit.

I recommend using 1-2 pearls at a time for the best airflow! Would you use the Yocan orbit?

FEATURES OF YOCAN ORBIT DAB PEN
1700mAh Battery Capacity
USB-C Charging Technology
Variable Voltage Battery
Coil-less Quartz Cups
Spinning Quartz Balls
Stainless Steel Body

The first impression of the Yocan Uni S was that it was constructed like a tank. The shell is all-metal. The whole thing is well made and feels great. It definitely has a high-end feeling. Yocan finally made an upgrade on the UNI series.

The shell is all-metal. The wheels and buttons that adjust the height and width are also metal. My biggest complaint about the original Uni and Pro is durability. Neither is immune from a few drops. I believe Uni S solves the durability problem I encountered in the product line. I did several drop tests on the hardwood floor with Uni S without any obvious damage. As I said, this thing is built like a tank.

Uni S is very small. It is barley, 2.25 inches high, and 1.24 inches wide. The dimensions listed by Yocan are 61x31.5x32 millimeters. By contrast, the original Uni is almost an inch taller. The size is very suitable for use on the road. The whole thing with ink cartridges is actually packed in a closed fist.

These functions are very standard, including preheating, 3 different temperature settings, straight-through charging, magnetic cartridge accessories, and adjustable cartridge height, and width. The operation is also very standard, 2 clicks to warm up, 3 clicks to change the power supply, and 5 clicks to turn off and turn on the device.

I am glad that the Uni S has low power options of 2.5v, 3.0v, and 3.5v. By contrast, the original Uni is 3.4v, 3.8v, and 4.2v. I like low-power e-cigarettes very much. The preheating voltage is 1.8v. I often use the preheating function because I am in a colder climate and the effect is very good.

I had to check the instructions to find the battery capacity. It is a 400 Ma battery. The original Uni battery is 650mAh. I doubt it is necessary because of its size. In any case, the battery can easily be used in large quantities throughout the day. USB-C charging is a welcome change, but I want the USB-C cable to be fully plugged in. This is the only negative effect I can find after a few days of heavy use.

In short, Yocan Uni S is a solid unit. It is very small and feels very good. It is a very suitable successor to the Uni product line. In my opinion, it is better constructed, more compact, easier to accept any ink cartridge than other high-quality battery options today, and is generally a better and cheaper option. Uni S is my new daily driver, and I’m very happy with it.

Yocan team held a new round of giveaways. The following are the specific details and rules of the Yocan ORBIT giveaway:

*5 winners.
*Each winner will receive 1 Yocan Orbit kit.

:warning: Notes:

*Must be over 21!
*End date:12:00 PM PST, August 26, 2022.

:warning: MUST & ONLY enter this GIVEAWAY webpage to participate in the lucky draw! Simple complete those entries down below to get ahold of your chance to win!
Entrance:https://www.yocan.com/yocan-orbit-giveaway-august.html

Welcome to join us!
5-WINNERS-2

After using Yocan’s newly developed Stix Plus for quite a long time, I have been using most of the Stix Plus of these two pens. Both are perfect for Ccells. I just prefer old-fashioned buttons. Yocan Stix 2.0 uses a button-less system that can be operated by tapping a pen on a hard surface. For example, tap twice and it starts to warm up. I think it’s a great pen, but it’s just not suitable for use on the road. I found that it was activated because of other objects in my pocket, So I continued to use Stix Plus. It’s a simple battery with 3 calorie levels, and if your e-cigarette has a regular vacuum cleaner or even active resin, this pen is great. For me, it only takes a few seconds to pull and has a huge impact. This alone allows me to use it for all my Ccells. I still use my Ari and Yocan Stix series for fine oils and Rosins, but for the far side, this pen is rocks. There is a medium-sized battery, says ID. It’s okay to die on me early. It’s definitely worth a try because its performance is better than anything from a pharmacy.

SPECIFICATIONS of YOCAN STIX PLUS

Cartridge Parameters:
Dimension: Φ14*44.5mm
Material: Full Ceramic and Glass
Capacity: 1.2ml
Resistance: 1.0Ω

Battery Parameters:
Dimension: Φ14*85mm
Material: Stainless Steel
Battery Capacity: 650mAh Interior Battery
Voltage Range: 3.0V, 3.5V, 4.2V
Operation Type: Button Activation