Yocan - Deals,Coupons,Giveaway,Reviews Update

As you can see, Yocan Kodo’s tiny! Should be Yocan’s smallest battery mod. Have you ever seen such a small device? You can hold the whole thing in your hand. It’s about the size of my thumb. Below are the size details, it measures 53mm in height, 17.5mm in depth, and 20mm in width.

Performance and functionality of Yocan Kodo
Yocan Kodo has three voltage levels; 2.5v, 3v, and 3.5v. You only need to quickly click the power button three times, and you can quickly reach the voltage level you want. 1 LED light indicates low voltage, 2 lights are medium voltage, and 3 are high voltage. Because the 510 is attached to the top Kodo, any size 510 compatible atomizer can be used.

It is worth mentioning that KODO has a 10-second warm-up function. To turn on this feature, click the power button twice to start heating the material for 10 seconds, then it will turn off automatically.
This function is very necessary for some thick CBD oils. Melting first and then starting to atomize allows for efficient use of the material.

The Yocan Kodo comes with a 400mAh built-in battery. You should have a full day of use before needing a recharge. You can charge your device with the included micro USB cable, and since it’s so small, it takes only 30 minutes to charge quickly. And you can vape while it’s charging, so that’s always nice.

Safety Features:
Short circuit protection
Low voltage protection
15 seconds off

It’s a fairly basic device, but it has some really cool features; it’s small, it has a big battery, it has adjustable voltage, and it has a preheat function, like a CBD pod thing. So if you’re interested, check out Kodo on www.yocan.com for details.

Based on the original Kodo edition, Yocan has always developed an innovative spirit and launched this Yocan Kodo Pro. Uniquely, the Kodo Pro has an OLED display and functions of puff counter, pre-heat, safety cut-off, and voltage adjustment.

Main Features:
Carts Compatibility>0.8ohm
10 Sec Preheat
10 Sec Safety Cut-off
Type-C Charging Port
Adjustable Voltage (1.8-4.2V)
510 thread
400mAh Battery

To learn more Yocan Kodo Pro information, please visit Yocan.com

Yocan Kodo Pro is the latest CBD battery released by Yocan in August. Unlike the base version of Yocan Kodo , the Kodo Pro has an OLED display and functions of puff counter, pre-heat, safety cut-off, and voltage adjustment. The compact size makes it easy to hide in the palm of your hand, the 510 thread allows you to choose any size 510 carts freely, and the OLED display tells you everything you want to know. In short, there’s no tiny vaporizer like Yocan Kodo Pro.

Main Features Of Yocan Kodo Pro:

Dimension: 20mm * 17mm * 53mm
Battery Capacity: 400mAh
Voltage Range: 1.8V-4.2V
10 Sec Preheat
10 Sec Safety Cut-off
Type-C Charging Port
510 thread
Puff Counter

The following are the specific details and rules of the Yocan Kodo Pro giveaway:

4 winners.
Each winner will receive 1 * Yocan Kodo Pro.
:warning: Notes:

1. Must be over 21!
  2. End date:12:00 PM PST, September 25, 2022.

:warning:MUST & ONLY enter this GIVEAWAY webpage to participate in the lucky draw! Simple complete those entries down below to get ahold of your chance to win!
https://www.yocan.com/yocan-kodo-pro-giveaway.html

Finally, to avoid you missing out on winning notifications, please be sure to check your email after the event is over!

Good luck to you all.

Yocan

If you have high requirements for the concealment of the battery, you must not miss Yocan 's latest CBD battery, Yocan Kodo Pro . This is a version upgrade based on the old Yocan Kodo, not only adding an OLED screen to the original version, but also There is a port count function, and it is also upgraded to a Type C charging port.

Main Features :
Carts Compatibility>0.8ohm
10 Sec Preheat
10 Sec Safety Cut-off
Type-C Charging Port
Adjustable Voltage (1.8-4.2V)
510 thread
400mAh Battery

Design of Yocan Kodo Pro 510 Thread battery

As you can see, Yocan Kodo Pro is tiny! Have you ever seen such a small device? It’s about the size of my thumb, and you can hold the whole thing in your hand. That’s about 20mm * 17mm * 53mm.
On the top is the 510 connector, which means you can use any size of the 510-compatible atomizer

Performance and Functionality of Yocan Kodo Pro

The Kodo pro has a comprehensive voltage range. The adjustable voltage range is from 1.8V to 4.2V. Notably, its voltage can be accurate to 0.1V. Simply press the left (-) and right (+) buttons to get the finest and desired voltage setting.

More importantly, Yocan Kodo Pro has built-in a puff counter and a timer. When the device is working for more than 0.5S then the puff counter count is 1. Notably, when counting to 9999 puff, the counter will be automatically cleared.

This is a fairly affordable pocket device, only the size of a thumb, compatible with all sizes of 510 atomizers, and it meets your daily needs, it is worth a try!

If you’re interested in reviewing it, join the giveaway: www.yocan.com/yocan-kodo-pro-giveaway.html
Or apply to become a Kodo Pro reviewer: https://www.yocan.com/reviewer-application-form

October 1st is China’s National Day. On this day of national celebration, there is nothing could be better than a Yocan UNI Pro Giveaway for us to share our happiness with all of you.

Warning: MUST & ONLY enter this GIVEAWAY webpage to participate in the lucky draw! Simple complete those entries down below to get ahold of your chance to win!

Yocan UNI Pro Battery | National Day Giveaway Entrance:Yocan UNI Pro Battery | National Day Giveaway - Yocan Official

Yocan released a dab pen with new TGT technology in October, Yocan Cubex . Cubex adopts new TGT technology, square design, and overall light weight. It can bring dabbers a brand-new dabbing experience! New TGT Technology, New Enjoyment.

SPECIFICATION
Name: Cubex
Coil: TGT (Target Tech)
Size: 22
22*114mm
Body Material: Aluminum
Battery Capacity: 1400mAh
Charging Port: Type-C
Charging Voltage: 5V
Charging Current: 0.8A
TGT Coil Resistance: 0.4-0.5Ω
Adjustable Voltage: 3.0V – 3.6V – 4.2V
Preheat: 10 seconds
Safety Cut-off: 15 seconds

ADVANCED TGT COIL

Yocan Cubex TGT coil combines ceramic donut and quartz XTAL rod without heating coils exposed. Load your concentrate on the ceramic donut, it will immediately melt and be absorbed by the XTAL rod in the middle and then nebulize. You can get enormous vapor with excellent sapor by the perfect combinations of ceramic and quartz.

SOLID QUALITY-ALUMINUM BODY

Yocan Cubex not only has a new quad design but also makes use of exquisite metallic texture. It will provide you with a light and handy experience, enabling it to be more discreet, reliable, and durable for the on-the-go.

Get more on www.yocan.com and wholesale: info@yocantech.com

The following Yocan Cubex reviews are from Instagram users @everydayisfreakinawesome
Come for the flavor, stay for the vapor, Yocan bringing the Yocan Cubex .

It never fails that I fall more in love with each Yocan device even more than the last.

Rex came through and completely changed the way I dabbed, the Orbit made for easy and fun medicating, then they go and drop the #YOCANCUBEX

At first, the Quad design struck me as not going to be as comfortable as handling the pen styles but that was soon forgotten about as quickly as the first time I held it. Now I prefer this grip, though I can’t exactly pinpoint why other than I simply enjoy the feel of it better.

Second, I was so in love with the orbit glass top that I was thinking not seeing into the chamber would be a letdown but who cares when the terps come through this flavorful & the clouds are dragon level even at the lower setting

A quick look at the product; this is TGT Tech, with a quad design + aluminum body. In the box, you’ll get the Cubex itself, dab tool, USB cable, plus a quick and easy-to-read manual. I’m going, to be honest with you, I usually skim through those if the product is as intuitive as this one. Most of the time I’m just checking for the charging specifics

Once you open this package you instantly know what to do and are able to get right to it as the device does retain decent charge straight out of the Box. I’ve charged it one full-time and have been dabbing off it for days. Remember though I’m kind of a light dabber so I’m not using this thing a hundred times a day for long sessions. Two to three hits every few hours, I call that a day.

This I’ve unboxed for you today is the White but I also own the lighter Green version as well which to me has this beautiful sparkle in the coloring. It’s definitely my favorite of the two, though they both perform exactly as fantastically.

I highly recommended both of these products

Get more on www.yocan.com

With October coming to an end and Halloween just around the corner, there’s nothing better than a giveaway to celebrate this special day in advance! This time we have prepared Yocan Cubex with the latest Yocan TGT technology, may this gift bring you a special and happy Halloween!

Entrance:Yocan Cubex Preview & Giveaway - Yocan Official

The following are the specific details and rules of the Yocan Cubex giveaway:

5 winners.

Each winner will receive 1 * Yocan Cubex.

Notes:

Must be over 21!

End date:12:00 PM PST, October 31st, 2022.

Good Luck!

Are you tired of the frequent rolling off of pen-style batteries? The square-shaped 510-thread CBD battery Yocan FLAT Series is officially released with 4 new gradient colors and basic black and silver. Never Roll Off.

Main Features:
Square Shape
Button Activation
Type C
Cart Resistance: >0.8ohm
15s Safety Cutoff
10s Preheat (1.8V)
Adjustable Voltage: 2.6V, 3.2V, 3.8V
Fits All 510 Thread Carts

YOCAN WORLD CUP PRIZE QUIZ - 20 WINNERS

Hi guys.

The World Cup, which has gotten fans all over the world fired up, has begun! It’s a festival for fans from all over the world across nationalities. Then, Yocan is launching a World Cup Prize Quiz. Come vote for your team and win great prizes!

Participation Rules.
All you have to do is upload your entry between November 18 and December 18 and follow these steps to complete it!
1. Take a photo of the Yocan product you have used.
2. Share the photo to your social media & add “
YOCAN.COM”, @yocantech.
3. Post on
forum.yocantech.com to vote for the team you think will win with a link to Step 2 and your country.

Prize including:

1. Yocan Cubex x 1
  2. Yocan Kodo Pro x 1
  3. Yocan Hat x1

After the World Cup finish, 20 lucky winners will be randomly selected from among the forum participants and deliver the prize. The winners will be announced on the forum.yocantech.com page and on Yocan’s official Instagram and Facebook pages!

Finally, to avoid you missing out on winning notifications, please be sure to check forum.yocantech.com, Yocan Instagram, and Yocan Facebook on December 20-23!

Happy Thanksgiving. Here’s hoping that whatever you do today brings you delight from morning until night. May the holiday bring you nothing but wonderful things in abundance. To thank you for your support to Yocan, we have prepared 5 Thanksgiving gifts for you on this special day! The prize is Yocan’s newly developed wax pen, Yocan CUBEX! We hope the Cubex with the new TGT technology will bring you different holiday blessings!

The following are the specific details and rules of the Thanksgiving giveaway:

5 winners.

Each winner will receive 1 * Yocan Cubex.

:warning: Notes:

1. Must be over 21!
  2. End date:12:00 PM PST, November 30, 2022.

Entrance: Yocan Thanksgiving Giveaway 2022 - Yocan Official

Good luck to you all.

I am in love with the Yocan Cubex Dab Pen. Its square design makes it feel sleek and modern but also retro a bit. And it has an easy-to-remove mouthpiece that’s attached with magnets making it easy to operate. With the new TGT coils, you can chuck a lot in there and it doesn’t degrade the oil as most do as it’s quartz and ceramic. It’s SUPER tasty on par with the puffco plus and its bucket size is massive compared to that as well. It’s USB C which is just great. What I would like to see on it are a see and adjustable voltage but it does have 3 different heat settings with a low temp preheat to help preheat your oil or take super tasty hits. I use the lowest setting or medium. I find the highest setting chuck massive clouds with a heavy high to go with it but you go through your concentrates a lot faster. This thing still chucks clouds even in the lowest temp. I’ve been hitting this daily for a month and haven’t noticed any flavour degradation as well.

SPECIFICATION OF YOCAN CUBEX
Name: Yocan Cubex
Coil: TGT (Target Tech)
Size: 2222114mm
Body Material: Aluminum
Battery Capacity: 1400mAh
Charging Port: Type-C
Charging Voltage: 5V
Charging Current: 0.8A
TGT Coil Resistance: 0.4-0.5Ω
Adjustable Voltage: 3.0V – 3.6V – 4.2V
Preheat: 10 seconds
Safety Cut-off: 15 seconds

Get more YOCAN.COM

Ctto: u/Rayumi

Organized a comparison of various parameters of the Yocan UNI series,you can choose a box mod you want according to your needs.

Yocan UNI Pro

• Yocan Patented Design
  • Size: 36.525.775.5mm
  • Voltage: 2.0V - 4.2V
  • Micro USB
  • Plastic body
  • 650mah battery
  • OLED display screen
  • 10s Preheat Function
  • Fit all 510 oil cartridges

Yocan UNI

• Yocan Patented Design
  • Size:33.9*74.5mm
  • 3 Adjustable voltage
  • Micro USB
  • Plastic body
  • 650mah battery
  • 10s Preheat Function

Yocan UNI S

• Yocan Patented Design
  • 31.5**23*60.5mm
  • 3 Adjustable voltage(2.5V-3.0V-3.5V)
  • Type-C
  • Zinc Alloy body
  • 650mah battery
  • 10s Preheat Function

Yocan UNI Twist

• Yocan Patented Design
  • Size: 32.52267mm
  • voltage:1.8V - 4.2V
  • Type-C
  • Zinc Alloy body
  • 650mah battery
  • 10s Preheat Function

Yocan UNI Plus

• An exclusive product from Yocan partner HS Wholesale
  • 35.725.387.4mm
  • 3 Adjustable voltage(2.2V-3.4V-3.8V-4.2V)
  • Type-C
  • Plastic body
  • 900mah battery
  • 10s Preheat Function

Yocan UNI Pro Plus

• An exclusive product from Yocan partner HS Wholesale
  • 4025.675mm
  • Voltage: 1.8V-4.2V
  • OLED Display
  • Type-C
  • Plastic body
  • 900mah battery
  • 10s Preheat Function
  • Puff counter

Yocan UNI Pro 2.0

• An exclusive product from Yocan partner True Wholesale
  • 36.525.775.5mm
  • Voltage: 1.8V-4.2V
  • OLED Display
  • Type-C
  • Zinc Alloy body
  • 650mAh battery
  • 10s Preheat Function

If you want lightweight, compact, and durable, try the Yocan uni twist.
And, try to get an upgrade version, Yocan UNI Pro if an OLED screen is essential for you, or get the UNI Pro 2.0 if you want it to be metal.
Otherwise, get the Yocan UNI Pro Plus if you just want a puff counter.

Tell us in the comment which Yocan UNI box mod is your daily companion.

Get more on Yocan Official website: Yocan.com

Yocan Uni Twist - How does it compare to UNI Pro and UNI S?

I recently purchased a Yocan Uni Twist from Yocan tech. I spent about 5 good days with it before writing this. Wanted to be sure I gave it a good test. Here’s my honest, no holds barred review.

Device: Yocan Uni Twist. Black colour. Metal body. Shorter than the Yocan Uni Pro and taller than the Yocan UNI S . The twist mechanism is nice and tight. easy to read numbers. Nice big wheel for the cart size adjustment.

Quality: Holds up to the same quality as you’d expect from Yocan. Nothing is sloppy or loose.

Testing Carts:

Top Leaf Pink Kush (Full Spectrum)

Grey Beard KISH Live Resin (Live Resin)

Wayfarer Northern Lights (Distillate)*

Broken Coast Stargazer (Distillate)

*I did use my bubbler tube with the Wayfarer but not the others.

Results: Now here’s where you want to know if the dial is in any way better than the buttons. Well it’s not any better but it’s not any worse either. The dial is nice and tight and it does what it’s supposed to do. Pop in the cart, dial up the voltage close enough to where you want it to be, and have at it. While you can’t be exactly precise in the way of saying you know it’s at 2.2V, it’s still in the ballpark enough to not make you care. Think of it as an old radio. you dial in what sounds the best and that’s good enough. Will it be EXACTLY at a certain voltage? Without a feedback mechanism like the screen, you just have the dial to rely on. so put the arrow at 2.8V and assume that it’s actually at that voltage.

Where it really shines is the form factor. it fits in the hand really well. it just feels really nice. I like it better in the hand than the Uni Pro and the S. It’s made of metal and at first I wasn’t sure how I felt about that because metal adds weight. After the first day of using it, I didn’t even notice the weight.

My only gripe is the flashing light to indicate it’s powered on is on the opposite side of the button. You have to kind of look at the other side to see if the pre-heat is activated or if it’s powered off. Not a big deal but it would be nicer if the light was on the same side as the button.

So how did it work with the carts? Perfectly. But then, why wouldn’t it? Each time I went to use it I quickly checked the voltage on the bottom and adjusted it if needed. Super simple to do. A small bonus is you can do it when the unit is powered off. Power it on, hit the button and it hits nice just like the Pro and the S.

One of the issues I had with the Pro was some .5g carts were not tall enough (even with the height adjuster set to the highest level) with my dab cap. The Twist is the perfect size for dabbing with any cart.

Overall I’m very impressed. I think it may just be my go-to device.

Pro’s:

Feels really nice in the hand.

Slim and compact.

The twist knob is fast and easy to use

Con’s:

Indicator lights could be in a better place.

Difficult to see the dial numbers in the dark

No feedback as to what exact voltage you are using.

Ctto: u/missshapen_chaos

GET MORE ON YOCAN.COM

Dear fam.

In order to thank you for your continuous support, we have prepared a 10-day Christmas giveaway for you on this special day.

Are you ready for Christmas presents? The Yocan 10-day Christmas Giveaway is coming up on December 20th, and this time there will be 10 winners!

Subscribe to YOCAN.COM and don’t miss out!

Entrance: Giveaway Archives - Yocan Official

Hi Guys

Jingle bell rockin’. Jingle bell rockin’. Get ready to wake up to candy-filled socks and amazing surprises as we present you with our holiday giveaway! Yocan will be hosting our biggest Christmas giveaway yet. You are a few taps away from winning a free Yocan Cubex kit!

Entrance: Merry Christmas | Yocan Cubex Giveaway - Yocan Official

Finally, to avoid you missing out on winning notifications, please be sure to check your email after the event is over!

Any questions, please drop us a comment down below and we will get you covered.

Jiggle your jingle bells all the way and make way for our yet biggest Christmas giveaway!

Yocan

The Yocan Kodo Pro 510 battery is made of a plastic casing with plastic buttons, it includes a small LED screen. The battery is extremely light and functions the same as the Uni Pro but this one has a puff counter. Every time you hold the button. The puff counter increases by one. This is a very useful feature. This will help you keep track of how much you are consuming. The portability and the puff counter was the selling point for me. It also has another great feature the voltage can go as low as 1.8v which is also the same as the preheat temperature. This is very useful for getting the most flavor out of live resin/HTFSE carts. This has become my go-to battery at home. For outdoors the Yocan uni Pro would be more ideal because it protects the cart in case it falls. The uni Pro plus just recently released but it goes for $50usd and all it has is a slightly bigger battery puff counter. I got this battery at the local dispensary for $15 but it functions like a $100 battery and is better than any pen battery. I would definitely recommend Yocan kodo pro as a backup or main.

Get more on YOCAN.COM

Cr: u/gta420

Yocan Pillar is world’s first smart e-rig with TGT Technology. It’s the best travel E-rig vaporizer. Enjoy Your Vaping Life with the Yocan Pillar Today!

Yocan Cylo New Generation Smart Display Concentrate Vaporizer

The latest smart concentration vaporizer is now on the market. Yocan Cylo is the first portable concentrate vaporizer with a smart display. The following content will give you a comprehensive understanding of this vaporizer.

Features of Yocan Cylo concentrate vaporizer

Yocan has always been aiming to enhance user experience, constantly innovating and upgrading, and finally innovating the Yocan Cylo, a smart concentrate vaporizer device. The following is an introduction to the features of Yocan Cylo.

Smart color OLED display design

Yocan Cylo uses a high-definition OLED display. The screen can display the remaining power, voltage, working time, working mode selection and lighting effect selection of the Cylo concentrate vaporizer in high definition.

1300 mAh super long battery life

Yocan Cylo uses a 1300 mAh ultra-large capacity battery that can be fully charged in just 90 minutes. The working time is 15 seconds when fully charged, and it can be pumped 70 times when fully charged.

Precise voltage regulation

Cylo Concentrate vaporizer enables precise voltage regulation settings. It supports voltage adjustment starting from 2.0V, and the voltage adjustment amplitude is accurate to 0.1V. Press and hold the plus and minus keys on the fuselage to set the voltage adjustment. The maximum voltage is 4.2V.

Upgraded C4-DE Plus coil

Cylo has also been upgraded on the coil, using the C4-DE Plus coil. The larger chamber volume can accommodate more concentrates, heat evenly and quickly, and produce a large amount of pure-tasting vapor quickly.

Convenient loading of concentrates

The Yocan Cylo concentrate vaporizer nozzle and coil adopt a strong magnetic connection design. When loading the concentrate, you only need to gently move the cigarette holder from the side to separate the cigarette holder and coil and start loading the concentrate. You can use the pickup tool included inside the Cylo when filling concentrates. The best-recommended tool is the Yocan Blade dabbing hot knife.

6 colors available

Smart Yocan Cylo offers 6 stylish colors for consumers to choose from. Professional ID designers carefully match each color. Consumers can choose according to their preferences.

What’s in the Yocan Cylo Smart Vaporizer package?

When you open the Cylo package, you’ll find many accessories inside. A portable Yocan Cylo is included (with the coil already pre-assembled), reducing the hassle of having to reinstall the coil when using it. Also included in the package are an extra C4-DE Plus Coil, a pick-up tool for loading concentrates, a Type-C Cable, cotton swabs for cleaning the coil, and a product manual!
The above content is an introduction to some of the features of the Yocan Cylo vaporizer. If you want to explore more features, please visit the Yocan Cylo details page.

Yocan Vaporizer manufacturer Christmas Giveaway 2023

Dear Yocan fans, Christmas is coming, are you looking forward to receiving a surprise from the Yocan manufacturer? In this festival of blessings full of joy, we have specially prepared a wonderful lottery for you to express our long-lasting gratitude to the fans who have supported Yocan atomizer equipment. If you interact with us, you will have a chance to win our mysterious Christmas gift package!

Which Yocan vaporizer devices will you get?

In our Christmas gift boxes, each gift box contains a carefully crafted new vaporizer Cylo, allowing you to enjoy vaping as much as you want. It uses high-quality materials and workmanship to ensure your safety and health. There are also a variety of colors and styles to choose from, making your e-cigarette more personalized, fashionable, and convenient.

Prize details

This event will start on December 21, 2023, and end on January 1, 2024. The number of winners is 8.
Prizes for the top five winners: Mysterious New Year gift pack (more than 8 prizes)
Sixth place: Yocan Cylo+Yocan Zen
Two winners remain: one each Yocan Cylo Number of winners: 8
Event time: December 21, 2023 – January 1, 2024

How to Become a Yocan Christmas Giveaway Winner?

There are many ways to participate in this event, including via email, social media, and more.
If you want to be one of the eight winners, you’ll get bonus points for actively completing tasks in Gleam every day. Bonus points will accumulate as you complete each day’s activities. The top eight people with the highest points will receive the above prizes.
Finally, Yocan welcomes new people to participate in this event. If you can share this event with those in need. Yocan would appreciate any help and looks forward to your interaction with Yocan!