Yogurt that's not DX?

I haven’t gotten the " Pukey " taste but the smell is kinda pukey off the vapor. I keep it low around 1-2% in a mix ( TFA )

1 Like

I’ve used TFA Greek up to 7% in mixes, usually with other creams in there too and fruits. I love the sour note, but I get that some don’t. I think in the States especially, they’re more used to a sweeter, thick cream yogurt. I like both, but Greek with some cream fresh or Bavarian/Vienna cream can be quite creamy and tasty too. Certainly not one I’d use as a solo flavoring though.

1 Like

I believe Freshepies aka Fresh03 made a pretty famous yogurt called “Addy’s Yogurt” and I believe his percentages are higher, in the 8-9% region. It’s actually been made into a concentrate that you can buy online from Adore Liquids and part of the procedes if not all of them go to Notblowingsmoke.org

Disclaimer: I’m just a simple Canuck guy, I don’t benefit from endorsing this dude. I just think he’s a great person and puts on a decent diy show every saturday.

1 Like

Yeah Fresh uses Greek Yogurt at 8% in the recipe Addys Yogurt and it is a decent recipe for sure.

Yes, and it’s so good because of it…lol

2 Likes

Yup, and very nice stuff addy’s yogurt is :slight_smile: I won 30ml concentrate of it on his show one night, and 15ml of Apalachian delight. Addy’s is Kiwi, strawberry and blueberry Greek yogurt.

1 Like

I have some hiding in the closet for the last two weeks…can’t wait …might not wait…I think it needs testing

Addy’s only needs a few days, fresh03 himself states this. Fire away and enjoy :wink:

My current focus is Yogurts so I am very interested in this thread. Addy’s Yog is nice and it has the sour, but I want the grainyness. The Schwartz The Downside is my Holy Grail and the yardstick I hold BB Yogurt against. I have drilled all online resources for an actual clone …no one is close. I have like every yogurt and BB but haven’t put in the work …although I have some serious clues

1 Like