You know you're a vaper when

He can be the manager :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m already trying to manage @VapeyMama when it comes to Dike Tones with little or no success…

5 Likes

Keep trying, honey. :wink:

5 Likes

Working on it as we speak :wink:

6 Likes

YKYAVW…when you are watching a movie and you have to rewind it because you missed that boobie shot 'cuz your cloud blocked it out.

16 Likes

Y. K. Y. A. V. W I wished this was an article on Battery Mooch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Good one bro :+1:
Totally miss the emojis

5 Likes

Thanks bro. Same here

3 Likes

YKYAVW not only have you googled how many ml. are in a gallon (3785.412), but you’ve also checked how many ounces of flavoring you would need to make your current, favorite ADV.

7 Likes

YKYAVW you spend hours of your free time doing flavor shootouts late into the night, and then go to bed and dream about all of the new flavor combos! :laughing:

(I guess more specifically, that’s how you know you’re a DIY vaper :wink: )

7 Likes

You know your a vaper when you can’t see your cat sitting on your lap. Maybe I should have gotten a tabby instead of a saimese…

You know your a vaper when you open the dishwasher and find an Aegis.

You know your a vaper when you plan your wardrobe around your mods/attys.

9 Likes

thats truly a YKYAVW thing at the highest level , lol great one

7 Likes
18 Likes

…when you can identify the capacity of pretty much any small bottle on sight and have a very decent idea exactly how much juice you just put in your dripper down to the hundreth of a mg by weight…

10 Likes

Lmao you’re not kidding!! I was just thinking about that the other day, I could probably win some kind of eyeballing-measurements contest! :joy:

6 Likes

I see a “bazaar and nearly useless” contest coming. We can entertain family and friends for…minuits.

5 Likes

YKYAVW the only black friday /cyber monday sales you were concerned with were vape related smdh

13 Likes

YKYAVW you restring your kid’s toy ukulele with 24 gauge ss316l wire… :laughing:

10 Likes

I used 26g Kanthal as a replacement hinge pin to fix a carburetor float once. Worked too. I’ve also tried to drink my mod and vape my beer.

8 Likes

I think we’ve all been there after a few beverages…

4 Likes