You know you're a vaper when

Carry 2 or 3 bottles (unicorn) in my jacket pocket, another 7 in a murse i keep in my backpack, and still got bored with the flavors…

6 Likes

Ykyavw you forget your lip gloss so you dab some e-liquid on your pout and shine on! :laughing: :kiss::kiss::kiss:

9 Likes

I’ve done this, too!! :joy:

6 Likes

Set off a smoke detector at a 5 star hotel…myth busted

6 Likes

You know you’re a vaper when you find a secret place in the airport to vape ( downstairs in the garden in Hawaii International)

7 Likes

You know you’re a vaper when everywhere is suitable for a stealth vape with your cloudy sub ohm set up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

YKYAVW…you hate the smell of coins/metal :nauseated_face: (especially on the hands) but you run a full copper or brass mech and atty all day. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

When all your vape devices cost like a your home)

5 Likes

YKYAVW…you click on your mouse 5 times to wake up the computer. SMH.

11 Likes

11 Likes

YKYAVW… you read this post and cant stop agreeing with everything

8 Likes

YKYAVW Vapes shops become your main tourist attractions and You just have to stop and go into every one you see while out on a drive.

9 Likes

You have a gym bag that you’ve never used for the gym - only to take your vape stuff with you wherever you go

10 Likes

When you install 3 shelves in the living room to hold most of your stuff that you use on a daily or weekly basis

8 Likes

When you figure out how to vape on a plane and not get caught…no I’m not telling you it’s a federal offense…

5 Likes

YKYAVW you cover yourself, your desk and your computer at work in Dr Pepper because you picked up a bottle, shook it on autopilot and unwittingly opened it… :woman_facepalming:

12 Likes

YKYAVW no matter what room in your house, you can stand in one spot and see 3-10 half empty bottles in odd places.

9 Likes