You know you're a vaper when

That’s disgustingly hilarious. :joy:

3 Likes

YKYAVW -when the lighting hire company you work for use you to test in house disco lights then realise they could probably make money off you hiring you out to parties as a smoke machine… (actually true…) :confused:

18 Likes

I set off the smoke alarm at home yesterday …wait

YKYAVW - you set off your home smoke detector

11 Likes

YKYAVW - You dont notice your driving in fog…

8 Likes

@Grubby YKYAVW - you replace the interior light bulbs in your car with yellow LEDs so you can see the instrument panel (steering wheel/shifter/radio/Nav/other people)

4 Likes

I tried to take a draw off of mine, kind of metallic aftertaste, eewwww…

4 Likes

Off your cell phone?! Don’t do that… Lol

3 Likes

Yes, I have an old school flip with the stubby antenna, without looking while driving and tired, I pressed the volume button and tried to draw off of the antenna…:open_mouth:

16 Likes

Ha! That’s too funny. My phone would taste like whatever was on my three year old’s fingers. Eew.

14 Likes

YKYAVW… Random people, you don’t know, keep asking… “Why do you smell like strawberries?”

20 Likes

YKYAVW - You compete against your shower head for vapor production.

13 Likes

You have to mount one of these on your laptop to be able to see the screen

12 Likes

When you get out of a car and the cops across the street look at you funny. Only because it looks like Cheech and Chong when step out with your personal cloud behind you. Too true for me. The cops thought it was dope. Nope just a damn goid vape!

17 Likes

My landlord came to see if we were alright. Wife and I were vaping a tfv8 each by a window fan while sitting at our kitchen table. He thought something was on fire. Lol there was so much cloud pouring out that Kitchen window. He looked so generally concerned and confused.

12 Likes

YKYAVW more people think your car is on fire. I’ve seriously had so many people comment about my car “smoking”! Tonight I had a meeting at church and I got there at the same time as the husband of one of our priests. I could see him staring at my car and as we walked to the door he said “your car is smoking!” :laughing:

14 Likes

YKYAVW You use your fridge for DIY vape products rather than beer… @Pugs1970 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20 Likes

YKYAVW your hubby’s RC mini forklift carries dropper bottles and mods in the living room…

12 Likes

YKYAVW when you open a computer magazine, see a new PC box and your first thought is “why are there mods in a computer magazine - oh wait…”

8 Likes

Window cleaning becomes a weekly chore…

14 Likes

LMAO. Obviously I’m getting older…

I remember 30-40 years ago, that simply meant it was the weekend. Once a week…Like clockwork, out came the feather duster and the windex.

Of course, “weekly housecleaning” as the norm has generally fallen off the map (by comparison) over the last decades thanks to our society developing a two income requirement.

6 Likes