You people

You look like you could use some help, just let me know when I can stop by and pick up a few mods and attys, I mean you don’t want to have to dust all of those! I’m here for you!

8 Likes

Well, nice try but I have a mod i can’t see in this pic. So either it is well hidden or this collection is incomplete.
na na nana na

9 Likes

They did the same to me :blush: We read all this good info and fall right into the hole !

9 Likes

I’ll have to agree , you do look like ya could use some help , all those mods looks like they are dusted daily.

But it looks like they’ve never been used. I can swing by and pick up a few promise they will be well used and abused.

Edit: takes a lot of use to take the paint of a mod

6 Likes

Not if its a smok alien.

Sorry couldn’t resist

11 Likes

We are the great enablers! We show you shiny gizmos, and new flavors! We love to spend other people’s money!

You will be an enabler soon too!

I think Lars has an enabler badge in the works.

8 Likes

I thought the alien was reclassified as a paper weight . Considering all the bad reviews I’ve seen.

So it don’t count as a mod

Edit: couldn’t resist

5 Likes

Against everything I know to be right and good, I bought my wife an Alien mini. She loves it. I actually quite like it too with that Baby Beast tank. So far it’s been great…say three months now.

Don’t take that as an endorsement. I still think SMOK has major quality issues.

6 Likes

I like smok tanks everyone has coils for them, that being said I also hate them coils burn out in a week, that’s if you don’t get a bad batch or fix them yourself.

4 Likes

Everyone is out of the steams right now so I will be patiently checking for them and see about it. My home made coils are crap but serviceable crap.

5 Likes

Sounds like a lot of bad coils. Based on my experience.

I prefer my tfv8 @ 120w. Shortest time is 3 weeks, dry hit it a few times one night. Wasn’t thinking and half asleep

Tfv4 , tfv8 and tfv12 I generally get 3+ weeks thing the longest was close to 3 months.

The baby beast coil lasted 1 hr . Didn’t take kindly to being hit with 200 Watts, Opps.

I mainly use the tfv8 since the tfv12 likes to pour out the bottom airflow when I vape. Only time it leaks. Side note my 2yr has also dropped my Mode with the tfv12 tank on a few times… so this could be the cause but she’s also drooped it with the 8 and 4 . So I don’t know.

My 2 yo like watching me vape , so even if it sitting 6inches from me she likes handing it to me .

5 Likes

Are you sure!?

3 Likes

Or a Joyetech Cuboid. :wink:

2 Likes

Never shoped with them before, are they solid? I have been using my vaper store and vapor dna.

3 Likes

The coils may be better now that I diy, but my store bought stuff was ruff (rough) on them.

3 Likes

If you order now you will have it mid week, quick ship and awesome service

3 Likes

Horrible terrible people I swear. Thank you and ordered it.

4 Likes

That’s the one I use everyday!

3 Likes

I’m sorry I’m such a horrible person, you know finding you a steam crave so close and all at a fair price. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep best worst ever! And freakishly close, to texas

3 Likes