You think YOU have a storage problem?

Alphabetically…then by Unit/Locker number. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

It’s not just that, @Iv3shf… think of the shipping when you are out of xyz :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Think car scents too… I wasted a full ripe strawberry tfa in my car… then I was so burnt out of strawberry for a full few months here… it was just a no!! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Sorted by manufacturer alphabetically. I have another 2 racks full of other manufacturers and 1 more rack on the way. My duplicates are in the basement in plastic bins hopefully keeping their potency for when I need them. Many hours spent organizing but it makes mixing very easy.

10 Likes

I have mine sorted by name, which works for me. I can actually see how having them done by flavor company then alphabetically would work too though. I swore I’d never have as many flavors as I do either up to 335

6 Likes

That’s super cool but WAY too visible for me. It would drive me nuts seeing all that all the time. I have that many and likely more, ugh. I must keep them out of sight or I will go sideways.

6 Likes

Once I finish up the reconstruction of our kitchen, then taking out all of the rusted cast iron pipes in the house and tearing out the main bathroom in the house and rebuilding it lol. I’ll end up moving it down to the shop downstairs. It works atm although the other racks in the closet can be a pain. I usually mix at the kitchen table after everyone is sleeping and on baking dishes clearly labeled for my use.

6 Likes

Looks nice @Gsnap. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m just now realizing how much I’ve spent on the racks and I could have done a decent sized order instead. I’d probably never mix if it was a cluster though, I don’t mix enough as it is.

4 Likes

No INW red fruits and mint, eucalyptus and mint, black fruits, anise… That’s a pretty short collection :rofl:

3 Likes

What’s the problem. I see no storage problems whatsoever. Shopping problems on the other hand…
:wink:

5 Likes

I didn’t know where to stick this comment, so putting it in storage. Until my latest buy of a small dresser like thing (it is but it isn’t) I’ve had to unpack all my gear from my wine cabinet move it to the kitchen and it took me 20 minutes to set up. Well tonight I tried out my new setup and holy blooming daffodils, I was able for the FIRST TIME ever to get stuff out mix a recipe in less than five minutes. I know this doesn’t seem like a big deal to most people but it’s like I can finally mix whenever I want to without having to struggle to arrange all my supplies.

I did have a few issues LOL my nail polish racks are a little too tall for this so I had to take off the top row from the smaller drawer, and I did break one of my racks so that has to be replaced. Even with all that said BEST BUY EVER!

5 Likes

This could be a idea Sun-WDT61_m

8 Likes

But i still think this is a better one

4 Likes

Both great ideas but it’s in my kitchen so I was trying to blend in. I actually sit my pillar candles on top and this blends in well

3 Likes

Geez, I wish I had your problems instead :laughing:. I live in an apartment so what I need is something about 50cm wide x 40cm deep x (height not critical) that can hold roughly 200 flavors (I think I have about 188 at present) that I can place on the bathroom benchtop next to the power point. I’ve outgrown nail polish racks (just not enough room for more) and need to find a solution/hack. Still looking… :crazy_face:

6 Likes