Your All-time Top 3 DIY Creations

I don’t really have a top three of my own yet… But I have one! I love this stuff, I vape it every single day.

7 Likes

Top 3 is tough for me, as I keep a variety of about 10 bottles of juice I rotate through every day. The selection changes all of the time, but here are a few that I tend to go back to very often:

12 Likes

I still haven’t tried the other 2 yet, I really need to crack on don’t I, I’ve heard nothing but good things :wink:

4 Likes

Sorry to derail the thread,but how do you get the cool pictures next to your recipe?
Thanks!

3 Likes
  1. Upload your pics to Imgur.com
  2. Copy the ‘Direct Link’ from your pic on imgur.com
  3. Paste into the Notes section of your recipe on it’s own line.
  4. Save
  5. Now just copy/paste the recipe page link at the bottom of the recipe page in your Reply on a thread here in the Forum.
5 Likes

the copy/paste function (or any of the others) are no longer working for me :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

While my preferences definitely change often, these three are recent and are the results of multitudes of variations before I settled on these final recipes.

7 Likes

Thank you @Alisa

3 Likes

5 Likes

I just noticed this thread and I don’t think it has gotten nearly there traffic that it should. This should be the thread where everyone can find something great to vape whether a beginner or a veteran mixer. Also can be a great thread to learn from, this thread needs more participants in my opinion. I am sorry I didn’t notice it much sooner. Here are my 3 personal favorite,

I make these about every couple of weeks, my 3 go to vapes.

7 Likes

This is one of my top favorites that I made…it also made the newsletter for flavorah.
Im pretty stoked! Feel free to adapt it, mix it and enjoy it!!!

8 Likes

Whoop! Well done you! :+1::tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Honey Peary Clone

Ingredient %
Honeydew (TPA) 1
Honeysuckle (TPA) 3
Pear (TPA) 6
Strawberry (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Vanilla Milkshake (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Cream Whipped (FA) 0.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.3
Vanilla (MF) 0.8
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2.5

Flavor total: 4.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! I didnt have the Vanilla (MF) so i subbed with Cap V1

Double strawberry milkshake

Ingredient %
Cream (Milky Undertone) (OOO) 3
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.25
Strawberry (VG) (Real Flavors) 5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 4
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3

Flavor total: 15.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

All I can add is mix these up and enjoy!

6 Likes

Top three out of my recipes are:

#3(posted it in this thread a while ago when it was the only good thing I made)

9 Likes
8 Likes

Oops were these supposed to my personal creations. I may have read this wrong BUT these are my top three mixes that i absolutely love.

2 Likes

Hello everyone.

3 Likes

Please rate!! I crave feedback!!!

4 Likes

TBH it’s all a toss up depending on my mood. These have been my favorites lately… and a couple more.

6 Likes