Your No.1 Flavor Choices

Just to be fair… YC isn’t the only flavor with this problem for me. FW has a few more along with some TPAs that I know of. What an individual like or use is their preference and I can respect that.

2 Likes

For the reasons mentioned already - sugar. So I have a few concerns here. First, I love this flavor! When I love a flavor I tend to use it a lot. With the sugar issue, that gets amplified with frequency of vaping it. Also if you’ve ever used this flavor much you’ll know that coils quickly gunk up. If that’s happening then I wonder what’s going on in my lungs. I mistreated my lungs with smoking for over 30 years, so no need in replacing evil with evil.

7 Likes

We bought a HUGE 8 oz. bottle of Yellow Cake (FW) in like our second order. We still have about 7.75 oz left… I love the flavor, but the coil killing makes it damned near unvapable. :cry:

3 Likes

I believe SM is referring to FW yellow cake and its sugar content and subsequent coil gunking. Do you find PUR yellow cake has similiar issues?

3 Likes

Nope! I misspoke…er, typed! It’s FW!

Edited to fix my post. :wink: thanks!

5 Likes

I know the problems about vaping sugar but FW YC contains fructose● not plain sugar. Is the same problem? @Pro_Vapes @SthrnMixer

● CAS 57-48-7 http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/data/rw1098991.html

1 Like

A few of my favorites:

Edited: I posted the wrong strawberry ripe… there goes another 100%

5 Likes

Im with @TheTinMan here in as far as i dont yet consider myself a good mixer yet. I would have given up long ago if not for this site and all the good people sharing notes and recipes.

Digressing, heres some of my favorites:

Flv:
Cream
Frosting
Rich Cinnamon (i dilute to 10% because even 1 drop is strong)
Cupcake Batter
Sweet Coconut

Fw:
Blueberry
Butterscotch Ripple
Hazelnut
Sweet Cream
Bavarian Cream

Mf:
Dark Chocolate
Caramel
Vanilla
Plum
Coffee

Fa:
Zeppola
Vienna Cream
Fresh Cream
Dark Bean
Irish Cream
Tiramisu
Red Touch
Marshmallow

Inw:
Shisha strawberry
Shisha raspberry
Shisha Vanilla
Creme Brulee
Yc Coconut Cookies
Biscuit

Cap:
Sugar Cookie
Vanilla Custard
Sweet Cream
Sweet strawberry

Tpa:
Strawberry Ripe
Peanut butter

Rf sc:
Strawberry milkshake
Cookies and Cream

Lb:
Vanilla bean ice cream

Pur:
Strawberry marshmallow cereal
Peanut butter cookie

7 Likes

My two favorites right now are ry4 (HS) and (TFA) French vanilla deluxe.

3 Likes

Exactly! I’ve already identified members with similar tastes to mine (I know because I’ve tried their recipes and they work for me). So, now I know I can trust their flavor recommendations.

3 Likes

Medicine Flower/ Botanic Elixir

Dark Chocolate
Butterscotch (great as SF as well as mixer)
Nectarine
Violet (great as SF on a VG base- remember Parma Violet sweets?)
Sauvignon Blanc ( gorgeous SF, but temperature sensitve- burns at high temps :frowning: )
Honey, Wildflower (awesome sweetener)
Lemon
Coconut

Real Flavors SC:
Sangria (good SF…if given a really long steep )
Buttercream
Sweet Cream
Brown Sugar
Watermelon

Kandi Hed VG/ Angel’s Touch (own brands of Flavour Hub, UK)
Buttery Butter
Lemonade (amost S&V, compared to others. I supposed to be S&V but actually needs a week’s steeping if mixed in 100VG)

I’ve stopped buying brands with occasional VG flavours such ad OOO, cos they will keep discontinuing the VG versions or changing formula, and I 'd rather find reliable sources! (Case in point was “Rum and Raisin” ,(VG) - a former favourite of mine, which also disappeared from Kandi-Hed’s portfolio same time as OOO stopped selling it. OOOoooooh…I wonder…? ). So no listings for these.

I’m still experimenting with further flavours from these ranges ofc. Am I allowed to come back and edit my post when I find more favourites ?

4 Likes

I really like YC Coconut Cookies (INW), too. I haven’t used it alone because it didn’t seem strong enough at the recommended percentage. I didn’t want to take the chance of boosting it and maybe getting an off flavor. I combined it with FA Coconut. My perception of both of them was that the flavor is on the exhale. Did you get that? Also, if you’ve used INW at higher percentages, with success, I’d love to know. I thought the coconut flavor in both of them was similar, reminiscent of Coco Lopez. Which for me is a thumbs up.

2 Likes

I was looking for a good rum/raisin awhile ago. In a way, I’m glad I didn’t bump into you because I would have been disappointed by the discontinuance too. If you find a good replacement I’d love to hear about it.

Yes, you can come back and edit but I’m not sure about the timeline. I’m fairly new here but if you ask one of the staffers I’m sure they can help you.

2 Likes

I was hoping to find a favorite Pecan. Does anyone here have that?

1 Like

i’m late to the party ? i love so many flavors - and picking up some more to try from this thread
but this is my latest discovery / addiction - worth a mention here - i hope - i find myself adding it to most my fruit vapes these days :slight_smile:

Wild Melon - FLV

4 Likes

I only have 2 butter pecans but i very much like them both
Butter pecan purilum
Butter pecan fw

4 Likes

The way this flavor ban bull shit is going my favorite flavor may be the only flavor legal in CA
tobacco (?)
:grin:

2 Likes

How 'bout a bump…

4 Likes

Golden Pineapple (CAP)

Juicy Peach (TFA)

Citrus Punch (TFA) V1

Fuji Apple (CAP)

Strawberry Ripe (TFA)

Double Chocolate (Clear) (TFA)

Vanilla Swirl (TFA)

Super Sweet (CAP)

Extreme Ice (MB…now FW)

RY4 Double/ Black Honey (TFA)

Sweet Raspberry (TFA)

2 Likes

Some more top favorites
mix the first 2 below together and vape some real magic :slight_smile:

Fuji Apple (FA)
New York Cheesecake (FA)
Vanilla Ice Cream (FA)
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (FA)
Creme de Menthe (TFA)
…and yes of course, Shisha Strawberry (INW)

2 Likes