Your No.1 Flavor Choices

A while ago some of us attempted to put together a list of top flavors. There was some head butting because we all have different preferences. Here’s a opportunity to make your top flavor choices known.

I kinda wrestled with a format for how replies can be posted and I just figured let the user provide whatever format they want to use.

I’ll kick this off with a format that works for me…

My go to _________…

Milk Chocolate

Strawberry

Almond

Licorice

Pie Crust

Banana

Blue Raspberry

Brown Sugar

Toffee

Cantaloupe

Cherry

Coconut

Cookie

Whipped Cream

Chocolate

Icing

Doughnut

Graham Cracker

Grape

Yogurt

Apple

Honey

Lemon

Lemon Lime

Lemonade

Lime

Sweetener

Maple

Marshmallow

Meringue

Mint

Molasses

Oatmeal Cookie

Orange

Peanut Butter

Pear

Pineapple

Pistachio

Cake

Cinnamon

Sour

Vanilla

Watermelon

Raspberry

Mango

19 Likes

RFSC graham cracker ??? ive went through a bunch and just recently bought FW GC is the RFSC that good ?? does it hold up for a long time

5 Likes

You ended up gettin this one! (It’s been a while since we talked about it, but glad you liked it and I didn’t waste your time and $, hehe)
I was shocked with EF on their mangos, since I really don’t like their fruits

4 Likes

I’ve only tried Cap and TPA GC. IMO the SC RF tastes more accurate.

I’ve been thru a ton of mangoes, but that yellow outshines them all.

9 Likes

Cheesecake -
Flavor Base by Tex

Recipe…

8 Likes

Completely agree with this. I ended up giving away the other GC’s that i have, was no reason to keep them after using the RFSC. The main mix i use it in called for 1.5% GC Clear TPA, i sub with .3% GC RFSC so it is a bit more potent.

6 Likes

well now that you and PV have put your stamp of approval on this i may have to find a vendor who sells it in the 10ml amount

7 Likes

Pm me an address and I’ll send you a bottle. As usual, I went overboard and have more than I need.

4 Likes

My go to butter:

:heart_eyes::yum:

10 Likes

I’ve been dabbling with Golden Butter CAP with limited success. I’m putting Butter FA on my Shopping List. Thanks for your reply!

8 Likes

Shoot me a message if you can find some place that has it in stock.

4 Likes

Shala, from chat, posted this link: https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/butter-fa/

Thank you Shala. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like I’ll have to wait until I need more flavors…

6 Likes

#worthit :+1: :joy:

5 Likes

When I started this tread I hoped it would take hold as it offered an opportunity for members to post the flavors that most appeal to them. For some reason very few chose to post what flavors works best for them. IMO this would offer an easy shortcut for some members that’s seeking alternatives from their norm.

Most times when flavor help is requested, there are more than enough replies and IMO it can become really confusing for one person to choose from. But when given an opportunity to post what flavors really works for you, only a few can offer a reply.

I have always taken a proactive approach to helping members. I think giving them tools to learn from makes for a lot less repetition of common questions. It can also be a 1st step into finally compiling a list of ELR Top Flavors by it’s members. I also believe it’ll be very helpful to newer members and those that choose to follow you.

5 Likes

My favorites in no particular order-
RF SC Pineapple
FLV Banana
TFA Jackfruit
MF Peach
INW Cherries
INW Black Cherry For Pipe
LB Vanilla Ice Cream
FA Cream Whipped

5 Likes

Thanks for posting @NChris. I’ve noticed we have some faves in common.

2 Likes

Yes we do. Cherries and Pineapple in particular. INW Cherries is the only cherry I’ve had success with and I think it is a great flavor. RF SC Pineapple I just can’t do without. It may be my favorite flavor, or at least tied with MF Peach. I love MF Peach!

3 Likes

My faves would probably be

Cap sweet guava
TPA honeydew ( original )
RFSC strawberry milkshake
FA cream whipped
MF vanilla
MF lemon
LB vanilla ice cream
INW biscuit
FW blueberry ( very new to me but love it )
FW yellow cake ( yes i know , but im not scared o truly love this flave )

i think ill have to think about some others this is off the top of my head

6 Likes

It is hard to remember all the flavors I love. I scrolled down my Flavor Stash in a separate tab, then click my fave and copied and pasted a link to each one of my favorites… hope this helps.

2 Likes