Zombie Killer clone (close)

Hello everyone, Brand new to DIY and my first try mixing, here is something very close to Fuzion’s Zombie Killer I made. This is not an exact clone but very close and does the job nicely. Since I am brand new I have yet to learn how to post my recipe so for now I will use the URL link to it. Any help guiding me to how to put the recipe in posts would be greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy my version of Zombie Killer aka Brain Freeze I call it. Here is the link Brain Freeze AKA Zombie Killer clone

EDIT adding recipe Thank you Weasel

Brain Freeze 60/40 12mg/60ml
Ingredient%
Cucumber Mint (FW)10
Honeydew (FW)7
Watermelon (FW)3

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

1 Like

In your recipe, hit the blue wrench in the upper right, copy as HTML (text) and paste over here in the forum. Links are ok and sometimes preferred too. Your choice.

Welcome aboard. I think i have the stuff to mix it, so I’ll give it a shot. Never had the original though.

I may have hosed you. That may only be the right way on an Android. You might change what type of text you are copying and you’ll get live links to the actual tecipe.

just a bit of new ELR trivia. You, or I if recipe is public, can adapt the recipe to any Nic level or PG/VG or even scale total volume to make a bigger batch.

Well I have not run across anything yet as to anyone able to adapt the recipe, as I have not searched up many yet. Brand new here. My guess would be hmm can go 2 ways reasonably, one is no you can’t change my recipe. Scaling it maybe so, I would say yes to all but the actual flavorings and percentage could be changed. The other I was thinking is, maybe not be changed at all you just use the flavor and percentages to add to your own recipes and adjust your way.

Ok, I was just trying to let you know what the calculator can do for you. If you want to try other people’s recipes at smaller amounts or different nicotine amounts than they used it helps.

Best of luck!