30% off FA at Heartland

I just saw this and I’m not affiliated in anyway, but Heartland is selling FlavourArt concentrates at 30% off. No coupon needed, just add it to the cart and the discount will be applied. Comes out to about $3.15 for 30ml bottles and $7.70 for 120ml.

I’m probably going to pick up some 30mls myself. What are some must have FA concentrates that a creamy fruit and creamy pastry vaper should have in their arsenal?

I already have:
Fuji
Cream Fresh
Vienna Cream
Meringue

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the offer ends midnight on March 19th.

4 Likes

Hm, Catalan Cream is good, Caramel and Forest Mix (Forest Fruit). These I couldn’t do without. Well, I could, but I wouldn’t. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Fa strawberry ( red touch) is a very good, strong strawberry. Ditto what @anon60225325 said too. Pear is good, much smoother and more creamy than tpa pear. Whipped cream is really yummy too. :yum:

Butterscotch, Marshmallow, zepolla, joy, black current, caramel, catalan, strawberry, cookie, Forrest fruit, whipped cream, pineapple, papaya, passion fruit. Idk most of they’re flavors are good. You can’t really go wrong. The only fruit I don’t care much for is blackberry bc it’s so strong and kind of medicine like. It’s the only flavor that has an off taste to me. Nonna cake is weird too and taste like lemon.