3d Printed Vape Parts

I print a few items and started to make more and more vape related parts.

here is the 2 i have shared right now.
My simple 18650 holder so i keep my batterys fresh. last charged first to use.

and here is a cotton cut guide i made that works brijlantly =)

anyone else have made any fun 3d printed models for vape stuff?

16 Likes

If @bradslinux ever comes out of his cave where he’s been hiding and printing an army to take over the world, I bet he’d enjoy this. :wink:

8 Likes

Dammit THAT Sir, is a GREAT idea !!! :+1:

5 Likes

thanks m8. glad someone liked it. i get so frustrated when i get one good wick and one bad. now it´s just to remember what size i use and tada same result everytime :slight_smile:
my griffin 25 plus and troll rta wanted 10mm strips and now they wick like a champ :smiley:

7 Likes

Sent cotton guide to my cousin to print it for me. Thanks for the links!

2 Likes

your welcome. just glad that people enjoy my lazyness :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I usually refer to that as “working smarter, not harder”, but who am I kidding. It’s all motivated by laziness.

5 Likes

What kind of printer do you use to make these?

I just found this on thingiverse and thought this would be the thread to post it.
Wismec Reauleaux RX200/DNA200 cup holder
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiLtYuGhqjTAhXCyoMKHaepAMkQFggiMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thingiverse.com%2Fthing%3A1318324&usg=AFQjCNEpmQvn_c62bE4nTeP7DM9eP6J69Q&bvm=bv.152479541,d.amc

2 Likes

The printer i used is a Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus (modified with igus bearings, Cii cooler, Eii Cooler. diffrent extruder)

1 Like

Wow that cotton guid is brilliant!! I need one as I have the same trouble trying to get two identical strips…

1 Like

Isn’t there a site/business you can send these files to and they will print and send you the object?

Nice. I was going to order one from jwraps I think but the 2 belt holsters I got actually sit pretty well in my cup holders if I simply take it off my belt when getting in the car. Since I can’t wear 2 at once I think I am going to leave the spare holster in the car then I can keep the other on my belt and simply pull the mod out.

2 Likes

Those are just genius! I need to get me a 3D printer. 'Course that could be dangerous I’d probably make faux armor for my dogs or something. I’m sure I’d never leave the house.

7 Likes

I’m sure there is. Not sure what they charge though.

1 Like