A BILLION LIVES - Opening Night

Going to see this tonight…WOOHOO! Can’t wait! Anyone else making one of the screenings tonight?
https://new.tugg.com/events/a-billion-lives-dd2

14 Likes

Have fun bro and i hope it is really good.

1 Like

Pretty sure it will be. I wonder if we can vape during the movie?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be sweet if you could :smile: but i don’t think that is an option for you.

My 2 cents: It’s probably not a good idea. If vapers are vaping at the movie and annoying non-vapers who are there, it doesn’t bode well for the vape community as a whole. It could de-rail the entire message. At the US premier (I forget what city it was in), someone was “stealth” vaping in the ladies room and set off the fire alarm. The movie stopped and the entire theater had to be evacuated. Would you vape at another movie? If not, then there is no reason to vape at A Billion Lives.

5 Likes

I agree with you on this potentially derailing the message of the movie. But I have been known to stealth vape in most every movie I have seen since I started vaping. I just hold it in long enough to prevent any vapor from escaping when I exhale. It will be interesting to see what the other moviegoers decide to do. When I posted my comment, it was meant in jest. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well i seen the one in Toronto and it was great! No VAPING in movie, but the party afterwards at a bar in Toronto you could vape!
The 12 Monkeys crew was there sponsoring the event,gift bag with 3 bottles!

Good time!!

4 Likes

Ahhh…I didn’t realize it was meant in jest. :slight_smile:There are a lot of vapers who don’t have any regard for those around them - not to say that I thought you were one - and that somehow because they are at an event related to vaping, then it’s ok to blow clouds. That happened at an advocacy meeting I attended in June in DC. Although no one in attendance was offended by vaping, the hotel still has smoke alarms and it poses a risk that the entire hotel would need to be evacuated should a fire alarm go off.

The bottle line for me: We already get our fair share of bad press from sources beyond our control so it’s a good idea to avoid any that is within our control.

That being said, I often stealth vape with my ego aio as well. :wink:

4 Likes

I want to see it. No screenings in my area yet and I can’t coordinate a screening right now.

Please let us know how it goes, and have a great time!

1 Like

I’m so jealous!! Any of them even remotely close to me are sold out.

1 Like
4 Likes

Searched for this documentary on my DVR can’t find it but really like to watch it.

I have it saved somewhere. Gimme a sec

1 Like

It seems to be gone. I have this one about vaping but didn’t watch it yet.

1 Like

It is still touring around in select theaters. As far as I know, it hasn’t been aired on Television. Click the link below for more info.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. :smile:

4 Likes