Adding my own Nic first time need help

I have a bottle of PurNic 48mg/ml VG. It says 60 ml on side but I think that is just the amount in the bottle.
I am trying to add the right amount?
I am trying to make an unopened 100 ml 3MG
Into a 6 MG bottle. It is already flavored I was just shipped the wrong strength of ejuce.
Does anyone know how much PurNic I need to add?
Please and thank you,
Nicole

1 Like

I don’t have my calc handy so can’t really answer. But an afterthought…you do know that adding twice the nic, especially VG, will compromise the flavor of that juice via dilution. The ratio will also be compromised. 30/70 for example is going be higher in favor of the VG side.You’ll have stronger juice but less flavor.

1 Like

Sry but that is a tough read, perhaps a bad translation. What strength nicotine are u adding to what strength e-juice to get what outcome nicotine strength? Your end result will of course will not be as strong flavor wise.

1 Like

You would need to add 6.69ml or 8.44g of nicotine.

4 Likes

@worm1, I read her question as such:

• She has a 100ml bottle of juice at 3mg strength.
  • She wants to turn it to 6mg strength.
  • She has 48mg VG nic that she can add to it.

How much of her 48mg VG nic should she put in to get that juice to 6mg ?

@Nicole559, is this pretty close to your question ?

I think the magic answer is a little bit more than 6ml - it’s close enough, but I did the math in my head, and it’s usually wrong
– yes it will slightly dilute the flavor, but I think she’ll survive !

Hopefully it won’t overflow the original bottle, or have no airspace, and she won’t be able to shake/mix the juice.

3 Likes

Yeah, that was also how I read it.

3 Likes

You’re quick on the keyboard !
AND the math !

2 Likes

Wasnt in the mood to calc it out either, merely trying to help the answer along

3 Likes

He he, I just used the recipe calculator to calculate how much nicotine you would need to create about 107ml at 3mg/ml strength. A 107ml being the end result and 3mg/ml the extra nicotine needed.

2 Likes

@Nicole559
Feel free to share this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GGL4QOwrFW56ig-8yKqLFPTW5WMOHq7n8MJVkQJSr_Y/edit?usp=sharing

click the PG-VG-Nic tab, a little trial and error may be required. This is not a replacement for ELR recipe site http://e-liquid-recipes.com but helps with specific problems like yours.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you. I used a calculator that said about that but I wanted to double check with someone who knows about it because too much nic could be very dangerous.

3 Likes