Advice needed on much desired recipe!

you really do man :thumbsup:

1 Like

awesome, well my first try is absolutely nowhere near, I’ve ad it on the mag for 30 minutes that’s all though, I’ll let it breath overnight and come back to it, thanks again BB your a legend :grin::thumbsup:

3 Likes

I don’t know about being a legend but I appreciate the enthusiasm. I learned much here through legends like @SthrnMixer, @Amy2, @DarthVapor, @Ken_O_Where, @Whiterose0818 and many others that deserve mention.

6 Likes

and now I’m learning off the same, including you!

4 Likes

I suggest trying Catalan Cream (FA) instead of the Bavarian Cream
It’s my favorite cream to use with butterscotch, caramel, etc.

4 Likes

good shout Ozo :thumbsup:

3 Likes

So I’m missing my beloved liquid so much (I have more coming apparently) that i tried to saciate my hunger with a bag of what it tastes like, I open it up and pull out what I can only describe as a ‘gift of golden nugget goodness sent in my hour of upmost need from the junk food goddess…erm… Butterkist’

I can’t eat it, its like concrete, but I will lick it for several hours grinning like a Cheshire cat

So happy right now :yum::raised_hands:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Why don’t you take a piece and put it in a bottle of pg? That should get you going with the liquid you are looking for. It’ll probably gunk your coils up a little but isn’t it worth it? :joy:

A little??,haha, yeah I’m fairly certain that would be carcinogenic lmao

1 Like

Never a truer word spoken sir :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am complete again
I also own what I think is the only 4 bottles in the country :scream:

3 Likes

Just remember to ration yourself!

2 Likes

I have to its 3mg, my head would cave in if I caned it, soon as I got home and saw it I loaded up my goon and

3 Likes

Crunch n Munch, Fiddle Faddle, Cracker Jack, Butterkist…sounds like they’re all pretty similar.

And the recipe sounds a lot like what the Pop Deez people were looking for. Someone’s gotta crack it eventually. Who is gonna be first?? :stuck_out_tongue: Oh +1 for salted caramel. And AP. Yum.

4 Likes

it’s driving me mad @JoJo, I have a clone I did of ‘Claim your throne’ thats about 3 months old and its…kinda…ish…similar but without the popcorn, I’m gonna use that as a base this weekend and see if I can get somewhere with it, this will be the 6th recipe lmao…:rolling_eyes:

incidentally I tried Larrs method of actually tasting it this morning, it is stupid sweet, never tasted anything that sweet before

1 Like

Hey @Pugs1970 , any luck with this recipe recently? Or have you given up trying as long as you have some of the real stuff?

1 Like

Hey man, nah, no luck whatsoever and completely out of it now too, annoyingly the original makes me chesty so I’m not gonna get any more but I shall endevour to try and make it Lol

Just wondering how these butterscotch experiments are going. Running low on my adv and I’m NOT going to make another strawberry something.

2 Likes

I know this is old but I just had to answer in case you never found your butterscotch. HIC said he was always especially impressed with NF Butterscotch. I only know this because I was searching for a caramel and he recommended NF Caramel Cream.

1 Like