Advken Mad Hatter RDTA

Saw this one a couple of months ago and was hoping to snag one. The problem is they are not available here in the USA (as far as I know) after doing a few searches. I’m not too keen ordering from China. Does anybody know the story on this? Did someone decide it wouldn’t be a good idea to release it in the US?
Mad-Hatter-24-RDTA-Tank-600x600

Wow thats a crazy cool looking tank!
And hi neighbor from Antioch!

Yep, I’m all about crazy cool!
You’re near Antioch?

I know you said you weren’t to keen on ordering,from china but I have used 3Fvape a lot and they are good. I normally pay for the epacket which is anywhere from a few pennies to a couple bucks and most everthing I have got from them has taken 11 days or so.

They have it in black only atm.

http://www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Mad+hatter+RDTA

1 Like

Thanx for replying. I suppose 11 days isn’t too terrible. May go for it, but I’m still curious about that lack of availability. I’ve also noticed a shitload of other really cool hardware not seen over on this side of the pond.
Maybe a vendor will chime in and shed some light

I am not all to familiar with FDA’s deeming regs but i think FDA doesn’t allow any new product to be sold after a certain date within the USA unless the manufacturer can prove they had the device on sale before this date or that it existed and was meant for the US market.

I can be wrong here but as i understand it from different people new products in the US isn’t as high as it is for us over in Europe as an example and certain RDA’s and so on never hit the US market.

1 Like

I’m fairly certain that’s why. August 8th 2016 was the cutoff day for new products, so if it wasn’t on the market in the US before that, then its illegal to sell here.

1 Like

That might be the reason but now it becomes confusing, at least for me. Vapor DNA has the new Advken Manta Ray available here. Is it safe to assume the manufacturer had this for sale at the time deeming regs were placed, more than a year ago? If so, why are we just now getting wind of it?