After One week mixing

When my new flavours arrive, I want to get my coffee cream to wifes specifications so she is happy. She realy enjoys it. My Hazelnut mistake was great but needs to have more coffee up front for her enjoyment. She picked out and expresso and Bavarian cream so I will blend that up for her. I have straight coffee flavour but ran out of bottle lol to mix up another batch. I only have one bottle left and I think I will tweak out my Hazelnut a touch next until my bottles and new flav’s arrive. She still has store bought crap to vape so I have some time. I’ll clone it at close as possible but I’m not impressed with it after vaping my mistake lol.

If the spouse is happy, it’s all good.
If you really care about her happiness…all is really better…and God bless you both.
Been married to this one over 700 years…but we still get along, eh?

I keep these bottles ‘in stock’ , and have for more years than used for e-juice.
They have served me well, for tinctures, herb extractions, animal husbandry, etc.

Great price ozo… I have a few plastic bottles but the child proof tops are really adult proof and I am having to use plyers to take them off… I am going to throw the tops in a bag out of my way lol… I really like the glass eye dropper type and ordered 10. I also am going to try out 60 ml gorilla for the batches I really enjoy to steep them longer.

Wow you have been married a long time? Me only 5 years for a total of 9 together. We got married on Valentines day in Holguin Cuba…most beautiful wedding I could ever imagined. Ashtray white sand and blue tourquoise waters with at least 200 hibiscus flowers everywhere. And stinking hot how I like it… Our wedding was really inexpensive for the quality we got… there is now way we would have got that value anywhere else. I live in Canada and was born here but really despise being cold. The rum there in my opinion is the best in the world. Doh! back to reality lol. Its friggin cold here.

ozo, what mod or style of vape do you use? I really enjoy my Joyeteck for my tobacco but for the coffee and marshmallow I like my biggest gun my Alien Smok! I haven’t researched building coils yet but I’m not sure I am interested in that. For $3.50 an atomizer that last me weeks for my Joyetech ego AIO (.5 ohm) I’m not sure its worth it. I still haven’t replaced the triple coil in my Smok TFV4 in 6 weeks. I’m waiting though because I have a pack of Quads (TF-Q4) that I paid only 5 bucks a coil. Just coming off being a smoker, I am totally satisfied with premade coils but have no exposure to home built RBA flavours. I’m not sure I am ready to start that yet. :smiley:

The Joyetech is like to me, like smoking, this is how I quit the stinky stuff.
Great talking to you and everyone on here…I am addicted to this community. Every single vaper I have met has been awesome and very friendly, I can’t believe what I am witnessing. Love and Peace everyone

Vape On!

2 Likes

YOW,what beach in Holguin could you love the most?
I always stay at the Amigo Guardalavaca…
The best hotel, and the best access to whatever you want.

Have you been back?
Why did you choose Holguin to marry at?
How could you move to Canada…money?

We got married at the Brisas Guard the Cow lol, right next door to the Amigo in 2012. I was born in Canada and am Canadian, we just go down to Cuba to get time warped back to the 1950’s, I hope this place stays like this. There is no bull shit Mc Donalds and Corporations running this show. I feel sorry for the people but they are healtier than us North American folk. What a culture, the music is to die for, such talent. Beautiful People. Period.

1 Like

Agree…agree…agree…and the fukn coffee…agree?

1 Like

Rum bar opens up at 4pm with premo Havana Club 7year dark rum…mmm
We have been to Cuba at least 11 or more times and Stayed at the Amigo as well. Food is better at Brisas though.

Back to mixing I go, wifey running low on Coffee Cream so I’m going to modify my Hazlenut Cream and jack up the Smooth Cappuccino Cream for her, only one bottle left so I better fill that little bastard.

Dawg…out!

1 Like

Ozo is a good guy. You know that’s the first time I’ve heard about ‘testers’. I was curious how other people figured out how things taste so they could mix without a recipe. As you my know, I have all my flavors single on hand. I’m replying to tell you. I mix all my TPA at 15%, all my Medicine Flower at 3%, all my Real Flavors at 3 %. NOW - I’d say these are at least double strength. You see… I put them in my tank or dripper, then I use my diluter. Diluter is PG/VG/Nic like Ozo mentioned. I guess I make them strong so I can just add a few drops to my tank and refill those 10ml single bottles less often. Ok, I make IWA 5%, FLV 5% and FA 5%. If that’s not just right, I just know in my mind to how strong a flavor is and how much I want to add. Example:
This morning, I filled up my tanks.
One apple tank was RF Apple 6 drops, FA Carmel Apple 6 drops, Fugi Apple 4 drops, TPA English Toffee 4 drops, and TPA Apple mix which contains TPA Raison .10% (very tiny amt.) and 2 drops of RF Rhubarb for a bite. (or could use fig or more Fugi Apple). 4 droppers of diluter to fill the tank. no sweetener.
To change it up use FA Maple syrup and some RF Pancake instead of the rhubarb and carmel apple. There’s no such thing as mistakes. It’s always different, always very good.

My Blackberry tank is 12 drops Cap and MF Blackberry. 4 drops Cream Cheese Icing LA, 4d V1 Custard, 2d FA Custard, 4d Vienna Cream FA, 6d Vanilla MF. diluter to fill the tank. 2 drops stevia. If you need something else in there, add French Vanilla Cream or “”" Delux by TPA.

Is this helping anyone? Hope I’m not just boring people. Promise, I won’t post again about how I throw things together.

3 Likes

I love hearing about the way you mix! So creative :smiley:

1 Like

I will have to give your method a try. Sounds great especially when I get my new flavours to test out.

DeizelDawg69, How’s it going? Nothing too interesting here. I’m just wishing you well vaping.
Hoping all are finding things easy mixing. I just do it for myself, so I’m not exact.
I’ve never mentioned it online, but I also keep a container with larger 30 ml bottles containing flavors I use a lot to refill my 10ml bottles that are in my cupboard on the coffee table. That way I have a good supply of well steeped custards, milks and stuff that I use up faster. Don’t know if anyone realizes i’m vaping/using flavors that have steeped even up to a year. They are great. Juice just gets better and better over time. Oh when a custard gets a creamy topping is so lovely. I do find that the Medicine Flower flavors do fade even steeped alone. Today I’m going to check out something… When I first bought my MF flavors last May, I immediately put 32 drops of flavor with PG only in 15 ml plastic bottles. Today i’m going to open a few up and see what has happened to them. By the way… The MF single flavors I keep mixed with VG/PG/Nic are in glass dropper bottles. I definitely do experience that any juice looses flavor much more when they are stored in plastic versus glass. I also do find that the square plastic bottles that I have that MELT if you put them in hot water work as if they are glass and do not allow a loss of flavor. The plastic bottles that you can sterilize and do not melt are the ones that loose flavor a lot. Interesting. Maybe someone can add to this info giving specific info on the plastic types.

ps… Lolly It is dangerous to say “I love hearing about” to me. I can ramble on and on.
Yesterday I went to a local vape store “Escape to Vape” in Gainesville Florida. There was a really pretty IPV and of course the SMOK V12 that I was tempted to buy. But I am at my limit. I have 20 mods running… plus 3 nugget type mods in the car. So, I only bought a bottle of ejuice. It is lovely. Called “One Eye Turtle”. I have no idea what flavor it is, but it is very good. it came in a 50 ml bottle with an extremely long glass dropper for $18.99. I’m going to save the bottle for my diluter (PG/VG/Nic) I keep on hand to thin or mix things as needed. OK - almost deleted this, but didn’t. Too often I type and then delete it all.

2 Likes

Hi Joy, I see you are very into vaping. This is great, its a great out let and hobby imo. I am still patiently waiting for my VG to arrive it has been held up in Customs for two or more weeks. I ordered it all from Nic River but made the mistake of ordering more than 100 dollars at one time which someone told me would get messed up but I just wanted to get most out of my shipping dollars lol. I ordered 4 Litres of VG which might have been the hold up because its food based I’m thinking. I found a health food store that sells 1 Litre for 14 Canadian I might just go that route next time.
I recently received some super concentrates from Real Flavors. Rhubarb, Strawberry, Root Beer, Cherry Cola, Cotton Candy, Rice Crispy Treat, Rum and Coconut. That arrived from Michigan in a week. Going to try Strawberry Rhubarb to see if I can kinda clone a store bought I tried when I bought my Goon RDA. I noticed theirs was really tastey but way way too sweet. like the flavour combo but wow the sweetness was too up front for me.
I like your ideas, and will be implementing them for sure thankyou so much for sharing your methods.
I’m vaping a Forest Fruit and Strawberry ripe I designed and its yummy. It was made on Feb 26. It kicked up the Forest Fruit nicely. Below is supposed to say cheese cake graham crust… not sure if its showing up for you. Click on it and it will bring you to page, make sure to read my additions in the notes. Please give it a whirl and let me know what you think.

1 Like

I’m not sure after reading my recipe and tasting my mix … I might have either forgot the Graham Crust or its just not showing up… That’s how long I have been waiting for my VG. This is my last mix I made. Its really fruity . I added a few drops of Merange. Read notes in comments, It was kinda a fast mix like mad scientist lol 10 minutes to grab all my stuff from basement, set scale up, plug values into phone, mix, thumb taste and put all my gear back in basement. LOL

Edit… I think the cheese cake graham crust is in there but its really a nice back note barely noticeable to me but I have been vaping a lot of Dragon Fruit cheese cake lately at work so I’m grown accustom to it I think.
Try it out with shake and vape and let me know what you think, modify if you like.
Enjoy and vape on friend.

Oh silly. Don’t delete. I love reading your posts. I would love to hear about the mf results. I have been falling in love with mf fruits.

5 Likes

Ditto! I always enjoy reading your posts, @Joy !

1 Like

Me too, @Joy so please keep 'em coming. Your somewhat different way is very interesting and informative. I guess we should be a lot better at saying so when you post.

2 Likes

@Joy
I seem to learn best gathering a snippet from here and another one from over there so please don’t delete anything as it’s all got content. Even the most rambling narratives I can usually find something useful in.
Bob

2 Likes

Using more strawberry than Forest Fruit is not something I would do. Think it would ruin the strawberry and waste the Forest Fruit. Leave out the strawberry and increase the Forest Fruit. or just accent the Forest Fruit with a cherry, plum or other fruit that is similar to or contained in Forest Fruit. Hope my honesty is okay/accepted well. OK I’ve got my clean Cthulhu V1. Mixing it with single pre-steeps. Must sub separate TPA Graham Cracker and TPA Cheesecake because I don’t have the combo mixed. The cheesecake comes thru very nicely and the Forest Fruit does compliment the strawberry well. I’m surprised. Reminds me of adding cranberry to strawberry. It’s very crisp. Also the cheesecake comes thru so clearly because you haven’t added any other creams. I’d have to add another brand of cheesecake. After just a few puffs, I’ve had enough of that brand all by itself. Maybe add some TPA Sweet Cream or Bavarian Cream at 2%. Then Good mix, Nice to have someone to mix with. xo

Last night my only vaping friend who visits came over. He’s leaving, moving to NY. I will miss him. He was vaping at 100+ watts and showing us some tricks with vapor. It was so cool. He tasted my One Eyed Turtle and several other vapes I’ve been enjoying. I sent him off with a bunch of e-juice including Apple Mix, MF Caramel mix, and I’d found a bottle of Zoochberry Cream that had steeped for over 6 months in a 30ml glass dropper bottle. I put some Medicine Flower Strawberry in it and MANNN, was it good! Also gave him a baggie full of homemade oatmeal cookies and two recycled Zample-boxes full of other e-juice and some necessities including “Diluter” 12mg Nic booster, Sweetener/liquid stevia, Capella Vanilla Custard V1 single flavor, and some single flavors he might need to improve juice he’ll buy later like lemon and toasted almond.

4 Likes