ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

"Alternative" Uses for Flavor Concentrates

Thank Goodness for this thread, as I’ll never use all my FA Dark Bean Espresso in vapes, but OH The Places we’ll GO now!

Thinking of replacing essential oils, there’s a billion… OMG :open_mouth:

SCENTED WAX - Drops in candles, but more specifically the scented wax that’s melted over a light bulb in… whatever those things are called. Scent fades to nothing while wax stays (usu. thrown away).

Insect repellent (orange, mints, evergreens, likely menthol, etc. in water)!

I wonder if citrus meh mixes I don’t wanna vape would be poisonous to mosquitoes, as well… Anyone know?

Can you just dump a PG nico base in there and huff 'til your eye cross?

Kidding, maybe not kidding :drooling_face:

I’ve tried the wax thing before and got nothing. I think the diffuser would be the better way to go for air freshening since these are “water-based” and not oil-based flavors.

I would greatly appreciate a copy (PM with deets)

The idea of a diffuser is that it meters the scent. Just put some on a paper towel in your trash can …like I have right now :wink: My office smells like cake and strawberries. Oh but I do have a ultrasonic diffuser and the Scentsy (commercial) oils are SO expensive

I found that my concentrates work great for flavoring special homemade gummy bears!

I never would have thought of that! I’m sure I can find a method online somewhere, but how do you measure the amount of flavoring to use?

I measured about 5 cc?s into one cup batch. I did sweet strawberry (cap)

Umm… Home made vape flavored gummies???

O.M.G.!!!

Recipe, please?

Oh! Oh! Mix w/water in spray bottle

Now, this is an “alternative use” for meh mixes but still smell good. I have a reservoir of fruit mixes I didn’t want to vape. I vape brown ones I don’t like when drinking and can’t taste anything, anyway. I digress.

I didn’t realize that non-vapers get to smell my flavors as it scents the air. My nephew and bro pointed it out.

Funny enough, I visited a neighbor who renewed my interest when we vaped her bubblegum juice months ago. I pulled out my “works” and her husband says, "We don’t vape in here; I don’t wanna smell that butterscotch pie or whatever you got."
ME: Strawberry Milk?
HIM: Ewwww!
ME: Nuts?
HIM: snicker

This makes me think of flavoring plain gelatin!

Vape and Gel. Ooooh, or drinking – copy the recipe in a daquiri :drooling_face: :upside_down_face:

This is working out nicely!

They smell great and after 5 minutes of testing on my forearms, my skin isn’t melting or anything crazy. First attempt seems like a success!