Angorabbit Vape Cotton--Manufacturer in China

On the Bugs Bunny issue, has anyone contacted Warner Brothers to see if they are under contract to use Bugs as an image for Angorabbit? If not I will see if I can contact them. I find it highly unlikely that they would let one of their characters be used as a spokesman or logo for anything without the WB logo being attached to the product.

3 Likes

Definitely some fishy stuff going on here. They kno it aswell or they wouldnā€™t be dancing around the issue.

2 Likes

Reading this thread makes me happy I donā€™t do my own coils. As for what has been said. With a gun to my head you couldnā€™t make me try this product. No straight answers all BS from what I see. Somebody needs to take a hard look at their advertising and get it fixed. Seems pretty broken to me.

3 Likes

Well the way I see it after watching several reviews this ā€œcottonā€ is definitely treated with something. How do I know this you ask, well probably because I watched someone take a open flame to it and it blackened on the edges but didnā€™t burn. So tell me @Angorabbit_Cotton how do you manage this if itā€™s not treated with some kind of flame retardant?

5 Likes

@Cutlass92 is right. I live in cotton country and I see cotton pickers and bales of cotton burn quite often. Thereā€™s no way in hell that natural, organic cotton is ā€œflame resistantā€ without some sort of chemical treatmentā€¦ and not all chemicals have a taste or smellā€¦ just saying.

6 Likes

Hello @Cutlass92,
100% natural cotton, only less than 5% ashes remain after open fire burning, which can only show itā€™s pure natural cotton rather than man-made fibre. What ecig need is the ability to restore of E-juice, speed of E-Liquids-absorption and burning resistance. Burning resistance(it can lasts around 20 seconds of burning after juice be added) determines that we dont need to rewick frequently and it can be used more longer.

ANGORABBIT VAPE COTTON: Official designated cotton for VAPE CAPOIL CLOUD CHAMPIONSHIP CHINA 2018.

What are yaā€™ll doing in here, cybering?

3 Likes

Dear @Angorabbit_Cotton at this point I have lost my faith in you.

At this point I will no longer support you or any company that sells your product. (Not that I supported you, but the companies that sell your product). Notifications will be sentā€¦maybe not today. But they will be sent. Saturday. To every vendor I can find. As they sayā€¦challenge accepted.

2 Likes

Did you know angorabit supports middle testing in Korea? Yupā€¦due to the low flash point of their chemically treated cotton it not only dampens the sound but prevent the rocket from catching on fire.

Did you know the angorabitt supports animal testing? Yup, they found that there cotton absorbs rabbit urine at fifty times the rate of traditional materials. They are know for using rabbit urine. Odd I know.

Did you know that angorabit cotton is used in the manufacturing of meth? Yup you guessed it. The kids are using alcohol to extra the chemicals from the cotton. Little Timmy is so smart.

See I can make claims too.

I bet @Joel5 could one up me here. Lol. Challenge provided.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Almost worded like mr. Beataroundthebush wouldā€™ve said it hahahašŸ¤£

2 Likes

1, All of our certificates are true and effective including FDA(Pls query on the official site of FDA)ļ¼›
2, About description and trademark of Angorabbit Cotton Packaging, pls refer to file as attached on 12nd floor;
3, Our product stand up to test and any tests from authority is supported;
Pls shut up and stop your slander against us if anyone donā€™t take our products to authorities to test. @Chrispdx

@Angorabbit_Cotton
Were I you, I would just take my lumps and bow out quietly. You will not make any allies on this forum at this point. All you will accomplish by continuing to post on this thread is make more people research your product and find discrepancies in your statements. Also, telling one of our forum members to shut up is probably not a good idea.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Youā€™re hilarious! :ROFLMAO

2 Likes

Seriously? How about being just a slight bit professional here? Is that any way to write to a potential customer or for that matter on a forum where you have a lot of potential customers?

You are not gonna make it easier for yourself with that approach, and you had a very bad product launch in general, are you aiming to make everything even worse?

4 Likes

Dear @Angorabbit_Cotton,

As a professional graphic designer, I am aware of the contract typically involved with the use of clip art when used as an exclusive, registered logo or trademark. As you can see, your rabbit is a piece of artwork available for purchase on Shutterstock.com, and most likely several other similar websitesā€¦

I was able to easily locate your artwork for sale on the first page of a Google search!

I see that you have changed this image slightly by changing the clothing, added stray fur edges, etcā€¦itā€™s a little different from the original. That does not make it different enough to qualify as making it ā€œyoursā€ or ā€œoriginal artworkā€.

You say this rabbit artwork is registered for use. However, according to Shutterstock.com, and the majority of other stock photography websites, artwork purchased is not able to be registered for trademark or copyrights unless you purchase the original artwork for exclusive use, in agreement with the artist that created itā€¦
https://www.shutterstock.com/support/article/Using-Images-for-logos-and-trademarks

It is still available for sale, and therefore you could not have purchased the original and exclusive rights required for registration.

Also, this specific artistsā€™s Shutterstock page specifically states that he does not offer the exclusive rights to his artwork. I do think he and Shutterstock would be very interested in seeing your ā€œregisteredā€ artwork!

Again you have lied about your company to itā€™s target audience.

Thank you, and have a great day! :joy:

9 Likes

Hello @Jenny1978, Angorabbit was handmade by our design team and original manuscript can be provided. Meanwhile we will discuss with design team. If itā€™s ture, we will purchase then.

Do you seriously not see these are almost identical?
16D7356A-7B7E-4174-88AC-1CB76B879EBCF9628412-E5D5-4F51-807B-40632BA67F55

4 Likes