Any one have the NFFO1 Mixer?

Thinking about getting one, was wondering if anyone hade one?

6 Likes

Looks fancy. Interested to know your thoughts if you get one.

3 Likes

A few people here use magnetic stirrers, there is a thread here somewhere I think

Edit:
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=magnetic

3 Likes

Those threads are about magnetic stirrers and the process in general. This is a specific item made with DIY in mind. Honestly there isn’t anything wrong with @tartarusspawn posting a dedicated thread to a specific model item rather than it getting buried in a thread with dozens of posts. Tap the brakes.

This looks like an awesome stirrer. Me thinks it may be worth considering to add to my rather anemic collection of lab equipment. :+1:

3 Likes

I didn’t say there was anything wrong :confused:

I thought he might want to know more about magnetic stirrers, so directed him to a thread with info that contained peoples experiences with them. :+1:

8 Likes

I agree. I think the tendency to try to force everyone with a question about something specific into a thread that is generally about their question is unnecessary and it can feel like being told to RTFM to a new mixer that has questions about something. I’m honestly interested in how well nitecore’s offering works, not how to build my own or repurpose 2nd hand lab equipment from ebay to make a mag stirrer work for me. It might be easier to just not comment if the only input you can offer is to RTFM, at least unless they are asking for the FM.

2 Likes

@SthrnMixer @JMak642 Wind your necks in and stop assuming, I merely offered a chance for him to read about other peoples experiences with Magnetic Stirrers.

5 Likes

Appreciate the link but, really would like to know if any has this model,

Other models I look at from lab supply stores cost hundreds of dollars…
This one cost $70.

http://www.smokstore.us/Nitecore-NFF01-Magnetic-E-Juice-Liquid-Mixer

I would really hate to buy it and a month or so later be

Oh well you get what you pay for… so would like to know if anyone has one.

6 Likes

I would be interested in seeing if anyone has used one for sure.

2 Likes

That’s a great price. Retail seems to be $120.

3 Likes

I thought you and anyone else who stumbles upon this post would appreciate knowing that others use magentic stirrers and there are whole threads around this subject, not everyone knows what a Mag Stirrer is, think of it as added information for those interested. :+1:

12 Likes

i hope you get it and let us know i have a bulky mixer and would love to hear how this works to replace my old one ( which works fine ) but i like this one from the pic

No news is good news I guess.

Probably get it next month if I don’t see any bad reviews.

And let ya know

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s better quality than their battery chargers…

2 Likes

Hopefully but, figure it’s a step up from

An egg beater and a slow cooker

3 Likes

Nitecore makes good stuff and even their 18650 2600mAh batteries are good. I’m sure that mixer is a dandy as well. I’d buy one if I didn’t have two already of off brands

3 Likes

The super crazy $$$ ones usually have a heating element in them.

1 Like

thats what i thought as well

3 Likes

found this comment/review on imrbatteries. they are asking for a lot of cash for this but it has the heating element in it.

i use a hot water bath. i pour the liquid with zero nic in a beaker, heat a bit in the water bath to thin the VG then remove and place on the mag stirrer. whatever i guess but the nitecore stirrer looks to be a cool gadget

2 Likes

I went ahead and ordered one. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks I can come back here and share my thoughts. However, I’m not so sure how useful that will be considering I’ve never owned or used one. Still, thanks for the link.

7 Likes