Anybody interested in a raffle?

You’re a good man/woman/bird/chicken!
I will take your most excellent words into consideration!
I will take care of you guys and make sure theres extra in there so that i may offer up better products each and every time!
Thanks for the kind words…really meant/means a lot to me!
I gotta shave some dog ass for a few hours, so you guys keep posting away and i will return as soon as i can to join in!

4 Likes

thanks for the idea! will place cap on raffle!
Good call!

3 Likes

i figure we’ll let this run a few days total, so that you guys can tag others and give others a chance to see it. Then we"ll start on what we will raffle off.
The whole time i’ve been gathering ideas for what to offer, so dont think time is being wasted! I got some cool ideas a’brewing!!!

3 Likes

If I’m not completely broke I’m in.

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeing your work and I’d be interested in participating.

3 Likes

The mods look fantastic. You can tell it’s a labour of love and not just for making money. They truly are exquisite. I’d be interested in a raffle too, funds permitting of course. Do you have an idea when it will be?. I’ll probably be away for a few days.

2 Likes

Praise be that I have wifi from my deer stand , unlike the camper!
Yes I am interested in a raffle for sure.I use the one you made for myself daily and love it!
Sorry to anyone offended by my primal sin to hunt and I promise to not show any pictures other than my favorite view in my woods!

This also shows that I need a custom camo compact @Whiterose0818 mod!:blush:

12 Likes

how about we shoot for the beginning of next week? We’ll use this weekend to determine what we will raffle off. sound good?

6 Likes

Sounds good to me anyway.I should be back home by then.

1 Like

Whraffle dazzle I’m in. Glad to support you even if I don’t win.

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed the enthusiasm, I really have…thanks everyone! Over the next day or two I will present some options and we’ll make a decision together on what to put up for prize.
Have a great night!!

4 Likes

I have what I think is a decent idea for how to do it:

You Create a post called Whiterose Custom Mod Lottery, in it you put a brief description of the rules and the cost etc.
you then put numbers 1-200 (yeah, that’s right 200 - Many giveaways run to way more than that) downwards

etc, when someone paypals you their dollar, or 2 dollar they also tell you what number they want, and you can then edit the post with the person’s name:
4 @Kalahariuk
7 @Pugs1970
8 @Pugs1970
9 @Lolly
11 @Kalahariuk

That way we will all know when the raffle is over, the only way anyone gets more of a chance than anyone else is by paying more money.

Then you use the same randomiser that everyone else uses and announce me as winner and ask me for my address

9 Likes

Wonderful suggestion… PLEASE don’t forget to limit number of entries per person or that Pugs will buy them all! He’s a brat. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

naah, if he wants to spend $50 on tickets and still lose, let him !

2 Likes

HEY!..i totally resemble that remark…:grin:

3 Likes

i likw what you have started here, Birdman! Looks like it has received a few likes, so maybe we will let you create the system to be used? We will need to know how many slots, how much per slot, and a slot limit per person.
In the meantime, we need to figure out what we are doing for a prize. So, this is where you guys chime in. Do we want 18650 or lipo? Plain box or something different? How about this: something i’ve shown you guys before or something new? Lets start with those few questions and when i get that narrowed down, i’ll ask more questions!

2 Likes

Not a plain box please. You have access to a great laser engraving machine…
Or maybe a wooden one?

1 Like

I use 18650 batteries so I would like to stick with those.

5 Likes

As long as it has a Whiterose white rose on it somewhere I’d be happy :+1:

2 Likes

DNA 220, plain black, dual 18650. Inside door cover whiterose modder logo. I love clean and flat.