Anyone interested INW Milk Chocolate Competition?

i meant 4 bottles left lol 60ml i bought 6 bottles 10ml , i meant to buy a few 30ml bottles but it was late when @woftam and i were chatting about it and i meant to get them the next day and forgot , luckily woftam gave me another heads up when the inventory was getting super low

4 Likes

Hey there @woftam I donated already a few months ago and will donate more as soon as I can @daath Lars does a great job running this site and I just wanted to chime in and say thatā€™s really nice of you and a massive thanks to Lars and every mixer on here that puts their recipes up for us all to try, you are all greatly appreciated.

Iā€™m not after any INW Milk Chocolate V1 though even though unfortunately the last batch I got was the new stuff so luckily Iā€™ve only got 15ml left of the new stuff that taste like year old cum in a latex durex thatā€™s been pulled out of a lady who had the painters in and left in a pile of festering terdā€¦

Not that Iā€™d know what that taste like :joy:, although I can imagine, ok stop it now!

Anyway I was thinking of pouring it down the toilet, then I thought what about the poor fishes?

And that new crap did ruin a 100ml Mix for me and INW should be afucking shamed of themselves as Derek & Clive would say so, Iā€™m going on to TFA/TPA Milk Chocolate.

The V1 is really good though so fair play to you. You are most kind :grinning:

Have a great weekend and good luck guys :wink:

All the best

Shane

3 Likes

Use it to make chocolate milkshakes or something for your minions if you got any, apparently that works fine according to @woftam

3 Likes

Hey @Norseman mine are 29 & 30 and I couldnā€™t do it to them, yep small gap the docs told us to wait but we couldnā€™t,

So when I said I could imagine the smell wellā€¦Ok Ok Shane lowering the tone as usual lol.

Iā€™m off to play Xbox.

Have fun everyone :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is now on.

7 Likes

Great idea @woftam, sign me up for some of the good stuff. @daath I forgot to add the special comments, LOLā€¦

Confirmation number: 8FH52204DF128040C

2 Likes

Post in the thread brother

3 Likes

Wrong thread, lol.

3 Likes

Upside bro so far you are winning :rofl:

4 Likes

@woftam

1 Like

Amazed! :slight_smile: