Anyone order from dropperbotttles.com

Anyone order bottles from dropperbottles.com ? I ordered a few hundred bottles and caps from them. So far iv used maybe 20 of them and just got my 3rd one where i went to drip some on a fresh batch of juice and blew the dripper off getting juice all over me because they are defective and have no hole in the dripper.Other then that they are great but this is getting annoying and messy.

Anyone else have this issue?

This is on the 30/60 ml dripper caps

6 Likes

That sucks. I’ve used about 15 of the 30 ml bottles with no problems. I have about 185 tips I haven’t used yet so I hope I don’t get any with no holes! The tips snap on very tight. I wouldn’t think I could squeeze hard enough to blow a tip off. Unless, maybe if I had some sort of tool that can use a mechanical advantage to squeeze much harder than I can :thinking:

6 Likes

I’ve ordered from them a few times. I ony use ldpe and haven’t had any problems with the tips.

4 Likes

It doesnt take much to bkow the top of a 60ml when theres no hole in it. They do snap on pretty tight. I never had a issue on the non defective ones

3 Likes

Drop a line to support. See if they will replace them.

4 Likes

3 bottles not worth it but if it starts being a lot more i will.

The last one sucked. 3/4 of a fresh 60ml all on my lap. I keep forgetting to check if it squirts before trying to drip

5 Likes

All the tips you bought? There’s more than three. Let them know your experience with their products.

4 Likes

The next one i gotta take pics. From what it looks like there is a small piece of left over plastic on the inside of the tip from manufacturing that breaks off and gets stuck in the tube. I cut the last one open and it did have a hole but there was a small bead of plastic lodged in it that closed off the tip completly.

5 Likes

Micro-plastic will be the death of us all!!! :skull_and_crossbones::wilted_flower:

4 Likes

For real. Its in our food and my juice lol

4 Likes

dont care for child proof bottles…

2 Likes