Apple Custard Strudel

Help please. On october 22 Pavel posted a recipe named apple custard strudel. I though…lets try this one. So mixed it up and let steep till last week. Vaped it and Loved it. So today I thought…lets make a large batch. Searched the recipe in my favorites…and it’s a private recipe. Too bad.
So Pavel (or anyone with a copy of this recipe), if you read this, could you please please please post it again?
Many thanks in advance

3 Likes

Just tagging @Pavel in case s/he frequents the forum

2 Likes

If u cant recall where he posted it perhaps u can search the forums w/ posts by him w/ an advanced search.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will try that

1 Like

Why the first post was flagged? :worried:

1 Like

It wasn’t flagged, it just needed approval and even though I approved it, for some reason it stayed hidden. I fixed it. I think… :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes you did. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You could comment on one of the other recipes he/she posted so they get an email

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=Pavel

3 Likes

Uh? Duh?
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8vuCJW9Pn-MJ:e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1894877/Apple%20Custard%20Strudel+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

BTW I’m making this today!

4 Likes

Well find! I don’t even know that google backup everythink…
And yes I have adapt it.

1 Like

Yeah I just manually entered it. Under the search results you choose “cached” underneath.

Thanks @Kat1970! This is why I capture these when posted to my local MSWord. I have seen many of these recipes disappear over time.

2 Likes

I printscreen them. :slight_smile:
And adapt them…

1 Like

With all the fuss of Cake (Yellow) (FW) having Sucrose (actual sugar which is bad to vape) this would be a great candidate for safer adaptation …you could even do CDS V2

1 Like

Search results on google? I can’t find ‘‘cached’’.

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you so much, I totally forgot about Google. I really liked this recipe, gonna make a huge batch tomorrow

1 Like

Google results show two links. Of course the main top giant obvious one, but there is often a smaller less obvious link just underneath, very handy for expired links. See the little black triangle? Click it

2 Likes

Oohhh yes TY! :+1:

1 Like