ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Autocompleting flavors is now more effective

Autocompleting flavors is now more effective - It is now sorted by number of recipes as well. The green number in parenthesis at the end, indicates the number of recipes that the flavor is a part of.

Please report back, if it doesn’t function as intended!

I just did a recipe just to see if I could tell a difference in the change and it didn’t seem any different no numbers or colors ?

I did a test recipe and can see the green numbers in parenthesis to the right of the flavor.

Ok imma try again.

I’m on my phone I wonder if that matters versus the computer. Bc I still don’t see any colors or numbers when I add a flavor ?

In a previous upgrade I had to totally log out and back in to see the changes. I even tried simply quitting and restarting my browser and that wasn’t enough. I think it depends on how the device’s operating system caches certain data.

You might need to clear your cache for it to work :smile:

I cleared it by my battery doctor. Still no change. I will power down my phone and see if that helps. I also logged out and back in, nothing different.

Update :wink: powering down my iPhone did it ! Nice job daath it looks great !

I tend to cycle my iPhone on/off every two or three days; seems to keep everything happy and issue free.

Thanks @daath for doing this! It helps me choose the correct or “globally chosen” flavor name listing when adding a flavor to my stash.

Figures it was something I was doing . I should do this more often jimk pretty terrible about keeping updates and all.

Very nice work daath. Thank you so much for all your work and keeping things interesting!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.