Autumn Vapes!

In the foothills of the Dublin mountains myself. Nice to meet ya! :grinning:

1 Like

Woot! Love mincemeat pie! Haven’t had a good one since I came back to this side of the pond lol. Don’t think that they’re as popular here.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight! Funny that I started working on an apple fritter recipe a couple of weeks back, I knew I wasn’t going crazy! Lol Best way to kick up apple pie a notch is to deep fry it lmfao I’ll post it when I’m happy with it.

2 Likes

Oooh, apple fritter! How’s the progress?

Pretty decent so far, trying to blend the apples together better. I have the caramelized cinnamon apples down like a boss, but it’s not playing nice with the Fuji-fa yet. I can still distinctly tell them apart, and I want them blended more; might just need a longer steep, or a different apple. Gonna check them again this weekend and see if it’s the former or the latter. I will definitely keep you posted!:grinning:

1 Like

The following started as an Apple Fritter recipe. However, a fritter is fried and this just didn’t have any fried effect. But it did work out great for a dumpling. So if you could find a good fried crust flavor then omit the bread and there you have it!

4 Likes

Nice! That country apple sounds interesting as well, might be better than the Fuji for my purposes. Thank you for the suggestion!

1 Like

@Uncle_Anti took the words right out of my mouth. FFS woman, you wanna depress me? :sunglasses:
My illusion that this time the summer will last forever is already shattered because of the endless rain. Rolled out of bed and get confronted with autumn vapes :weary: :sob:

3 Likes

You mean Snow?
Its always snow somewhere in the world even this time in the year.

2 Likes

Glance out the office window today tells me that is 100% correct

4 Likes

Te he :grinning::grinning::grinning: 10 characters :slight_smile:

This is an excellent fritter. Spot on!

Cinapple Fritter [DIYorDIE: returnity]

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 0.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 5
Dragonfruit (TPA) 0.67
Fuji Apple (FA) 4
Joy (FA) 0.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.33

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

I need to find a good recipe for Lancashire Parkin (Yorkshire Parkin will do at a push :smiley: )
http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/22421/lancashire-parkin.aspx

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. More and more I’m realizing that I’m not a big fan of Fuji in recipes where the apple needs to be cooked. It’s just so bright that it’s difficult to make it taste right. I’m definitely going to grab that country apple and give it a shot.
I have so many freaking apple flavors, might as well throw another one into the bunch! :apple::green_apple:

1 Like

That would make a delicious vape!
@woftam any luck with your treacle/golden syrup quest? This might be up your alley.

1 Like

Still waiting for the golden syrup to get here from ccw - it should be any day now. Yes it does look yummy

1 Like

Think that one could be done with

rf oatmeal cookie , rf molasses, ccw golden syrup, brown sugar and mayve a touch of cake batter - not sure about ginger (i am not a massive fan of ginger so I dont have any - I think it would work without it though.

2 Likes

I bet a good gingerbread flavor would work well for the ginger part. I only have one ginger flavor, but it’s more fresh ginger than powdered like you’d want for that.

The ginger is not that prominent in parkin it is more of a balance between the ginger and treacle.

1 Like

Looking at the notes on cap ginger bread just a small accent would do it.

1 Like