ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Ave40 Vape Gear Update, Promotion, Coupon Codes, Giveaway and More!

The Real Vaping Engine,Smok E-Priv Kit

Just Wonder This,What Will Your Girl Gonna Do When See You Hold This Engine-Like Mod?
Will She Gonna Scream?Or Scream?Or Scream?
Ok,Now Look.

happy poetry

So Many Great Ever Features I Want To Tell Ya’ll,But SRY I Can’t Upload More Pictures Here.
It’s The Best Ever Mod I’d Ever Use.
Well Don’t Be Confused By Its Beautiful Appearance,2x18650 Batteries Provide Powerful Hit Up To 230W,So Be Careful With It.
Here To Find It:https://www.ave40.com/smok-e-priv-kit.html

Crazy And Wild Vaping Experience—Snowwolf Mfeng

More And More Monotonous Mod Designs Are So Unattractive Now.
It’s All About The Shape,Material And Type.
While What Will Snowwolf Bring To Us This Time?
Snowwolf Mfeng Kit

Two Different Resistance Atomizer Cores Give You Different Vaping Experience.
Reach Up To 200W Power Provides You The Best Vaping Feeling.
0.0008S Output Speed Just So Fast For You To Vape.
All I Wanna Say Is That The Appearance So Damn COOL.
With A 3D Snowwolf Logo On The Mod.
Double Fire Buttons At Side.
If You’re Confused By The Monotonous Mod Now.
Trust Me This Mod Will Be Your One And Only Choice Now.
Here To Find It:Snow Wolf Mfeng Kit - $79.99 - 1839 - Ave40

Unique Operate Experience—Laisimo Vapesoon Spin

Hi Guys.Today I Want To Introduce You A New Mod Here.
Laisimo Vapsoon Spin 208W Box Mod

Some Details Ya’ll Can Get It From The Pics,Well Let Me Tell You Some Others Great Features.
Central-Controlled Spin Button:
Creatively Combine The Main Button And Adjust Button Together,Central-Controlled Spin Button Is Much Easier and More Comfortable To Use.
Colorful Reactor Screen:
1.3 Inch OLED Colorful Screen,Much Clearer Information Display.
Wickedly Cool UI:
Unique User Interface Inside,Coordinate To The Spin Button,Make Operation Easier and Clearer.
Just Talk A Little About Some Vape Experience On This Mod:
208W Highest Power Is Really Fantastic,Well I Just Use 80w To Do Test.
Not Bad Actually.A Great Mod You Should Deserve.
For More Info You Guys Can See It Here:Laisimo Vapsoon Spin 208W Box Mod - $43.31 - 1921 - Ave40

Vape The Luxury------Smok G-Priv Baby Luxe Edition

As A Baby Mod,Smok Really Puts A Lot Mind On It.
Smok G-PRIV Baby Luxe Edition Kit

As Usual,You Guys Read The Pics For Main Specifications,Well I Tell You Its Selling Points.
Great Touch Feeling:
Yes,I Can Tell You I Get A Great Touch Feeling With It,The Texture Of The Mod Is Awesome,What’s More,Unique Prismatic Appearance Always Impresses You.
Big Screen:
2.0 Inch Colorful Touch Screen,You Can Finish All Operations On The Screen,No More Button Operations,Simplify The Procedures,Make Vape More Easier And Efficient.
Much Clearer Menu:
Compare To The Usual Mods,This Menu Inside Really Easy To Read And Operate.
Creative Screen Lock Button:
Really Humanized Design,Just Like Your Phone And Ipad,Just A Simple Press At The Button,You Won’t Be Bothered With The Accidentally Touch On The Screen.I Really Like This.
For More Info And Price,You Guys Are Welcome Here:https://www.ave40.com/smok-g-priv-baby-kit.html

Another Way To Innovate—Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit

Hello Guys!Here Is One Pod System I Want Tell You.
NO man!Don’t Hurry To Leave This Thread.Just Wait Me To Introduce Its Details First.
Take A Look It’s Worth Reading.
Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit

Press To Fill(PTF)Is Its Selling Point Here.All You Gonna Do Is To Press This Seal By The Nozzle You Use To Fill It.Quite Easy And Efficiency.The Leakage Problem Bothers You Will Be Done.

And Also It Get Mode System Here,Just Press The Only Button Three Times,You Get 9W,10.5W And 12.5W Three Modes.Of Course The Light Signal Will Tell Which Mode Is Runing Now.Honestly It’s Useless For A Pod System Here But It’s Interesting For You To Try Mode Selection On It.

What’s More,Fast Charging Also Adapted,After Your Short Facebook Time Or Something Else,The Charging Done Quickly.

Another,CCell Inside Make Better Flavour,OMini Board Equiped Provides Security.

OK!That’s All About This Pod,If You Guys Interested,Click Here For More Info And Price:Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit - $34.9 - 1888 - Ave40

New Experience Of Resin—Eleaf Saurobox with ELLO Duro Kit

Maybe All The Same Mental Mod Can’t Attract Your Too Much,Well Eleaf Just Lead Us To A New Way And Bring Us Something Different.
Eleaf Saurobox with ELLO Duro Kit

The Biggest Selling Point Of This Kit Is The Appearance Without Any Doubt.

All Resin Material OF This Mod,All You Feel When You Hold It In Your Hand Is Smooth And Rounded.That’s What Resin Bring To Us.What’s More,Resin Material Applied Light The Whole Mod Weight.So It’ll Be Much Easier To Hold And Carry.

Expect The Appearance,You Guys Also Can Mix The Battery Covers With Different Mods.

What’s More,Dual 18650 Batteries Provide 220W Power,Big Cloud,Pure Flavour,You Can Get Them Together.2A Fast Charging And Security Protections Give You Much Comfortable Vaping Experience.

For More Info,You Can Click Here:Eleaf Saurobox with ELLO Duro Kit - $100.65 - 1934 - Ave40

Another Force Befalls—Nikola Medea Mod

As A Young Vape Brand—Nikola,Maybe Some You Guys Never Hear About It.
Well Don’t Underestimate This Newly Born Force.
Let’s See A New Launch Mod Nikola Bring To Us.
Nikola Medea Mod

Features

§ Using a fluid shape design, Medea offers a comfortable grip at hand.

§ Made of zinc alloy, Medea has great metallic texture and adapts stainless steel wire drawing or baking paint. It is superior in material and excellent in workmanship with its consistent small gap width and close installation.

§ 0.96-inch OLED display, built-in memory mode and 4-tier output modes allow for different patterns and vaping experiences to vapers.

§ Working on dual 18650 battery, large capacity and maximum support 218W wattage output. It absolutely satisfies the need of seasoned vapers

§ With 1.5A MICRO USB charging, it is convenient for users to charge and battery endurance.

Just Talk About My Experience On This Mod.I Myself Always Vape With VOOPOO Drag Mod,So I Can Make Some Comparison Between Them.

First,Grip Feeling,Actually This Mod A little Thicker and Wider Than Drag,But What Surprise Me This Mod Is So Smooth And Rounded To Hands,Differ From The Square Drag Mod,That’s A Great Job What Nikola Does.

Second,Appearance,Rainbow Color Is Really Shining,Gorgeous One.Then Great Metal Wire-Drawing Design,Really Special Design Here.

Finally,218W High Power Really Impresses,Freamax Mesh Coil Is What I Use To Do Test.Briefly Speaking,Not Consider The Effect Mesh Coil Brings,No Matter The Cloud Or The Hit,Medea Make It Thicker and Stronger In The Same Power.

**As A New Launch Mod Nikola Brings,In My Views It’s Great,Well Whether It’s Good Or Not **
,You Guys Say It.Here For You:Nikola Medea Mod - $59.9 - 1937 - Ave40

Simple And Better—SMOK Novo Pod System Kit

Great Day Guys!Although We All Know There’re Not Much To Talk About Pod System Kit.Cause They’re Tiny And Simple.But This One Is Really Worth Discussing.
SMOK Novo Pod System Kit

Judge From The Pics,It Seems Like There’re Really Nothing To Talk.But It Surprises Me After Using It For A While.
Differ From Vaporesso Renova Zero,Except For Colorful Design And Tiny Easy-Carry Feature,There’s An Advantage That Smok Gets.
After Few Puffs On Novo,What Surprise Me A Lot Is That You Can Clearly Feel The Cloud Hit Your Throat Even If It’s Just 16W Max Power.What’s More,Just A Slight Vape,Big Cloud Comes Out Because Of SMOK Unique Design On Airflow Hole.Compare To Zero,It’s Really Comfortable To Vape This One.
I’m Gonna Vape More Now.Check Here If You Like It:SMOK Novo Pod System Kit - $34.6 - 1924 - Ave40