Azeroth RDTA

Just got my new Azeroth RDTA from Advanced vape supply and it rocks. Easy to build on and easy to wick with Scottish roll method on 3 mm staggered fused Claptons. It does eat up juice though compared to dripping on my Goon RDA. This is my first build ever and it took me about an hour because I’m anal lol and new to building. Stainless Steel rocks comparing to Nichrome fused claptons. No metallic taste and smooth smooth flavour and massive vapour production. I am very happy with Advanced Vape Supply coils and service. I still prefer my RDA over this for less juice consumption and flavour but it’s very close.
I used two 6 wrap Staggered Fused Claptons on this build with Scottish roll wicking technique. Sweet.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Is the airflow right next to the coil?

1 Like

Yes, air flow right next to coils. Big build deck, I’m thinking next time larger coils.

2 Likes

I’m very interested in trying a new tank for testing flavors. This one has a couple cons, but nothing that affects the way I build.

I really like that it’s a dual coil rdta with direct airflow right next to the coil. I was deterred from rdta’s after the theorem (really sucked IMO), but this just might work for me. I’ll probably wait for a lower price though.

I noticed Mike Vapes mentioned the Limitless. I’ll probably take a look at it also.

4 Likes

Thats a bummer, i kinda wanted to give it a go. I think @therabidweasel said the same thing about it.

This looks quite interesting, lots of airflow like the Troll V2 and a huge build deck. I like the big fill slot too.

2 Likes

From what I researched this takes all the cons of the Limitless and improves them. I especially like the Goon build deck which make building of all sizes a breeze. I like the plates that can hold all sizes of builds instead of a hole. Plated gold. I’m really enjoying this now since I have been using it for a few hours. I still prefer my Goon though with big coils and Scottish cotton build. But this has Goon Build deck and reservoir and a miniscule flavour difference which is not even worth mentioning if your looking for RDTA. Very very easy to wick. 29 bucks at Advanced Vape supply.

2 Likes

A lot of goodies too come with it such as big big bore drip tip, smaller big ass drip tip and an adapter for 510 drip tips. plus extra plates and screws, O rings galore as well. just sayin.
Make sure you buy the version 2 with longer screws. I say it works perfectly. With the build I have on it …wow, its friggin’ smooth and rich with Cumulus cloud production. Good purchase… I am happy. I just trying to help everyone with my experience, what you buy is your choice. I would definitely purchase another if I had too. Even comes with a screw driver lol… I just bought a kit of screw drivers at dollar store for 3 bucks but hats off to them for that. Vape on people!

2 Likes

I would like to mention also… I like the idea of the deck close to where you inhale and vent holes up top. There is no leaking issues whats so ever. I had a TFV8 with bottom air and it pissed like a race horse. Sorry for language but true. Huge cotton and I mean huge cotton for wicking. Inhale to coils are close for max flavour. This thing I am impressed with as you can tell. So simple to put together that I want to sell all my Cleito tanks, TFV4 and everything else. Its a dripper without the dripping but I even dripped the bee atch as well for extra flavour. lol. Hope this helps anyone in market for RDTA.

2 Likes

@DiezelDawg69 good stuff, good write up.

1 Like

If you get the limitless definitely go for the classic edition. You get the rdta and an rda base all in the same box, you can switch out the build decks, and it holds a shit ton of juice.
Thr next rdta on my list has got to be the merlin rdta. That thing is made for massive coils. Augvape makes killer stuff

2 Likes

Is this a version 2 of the Azeroth? It looks good on top of that alien man

2 Likes

Yes, this is the version 2. I was hesitant at first but when I noticed it was version 2, I snapped it up.

1 Like

An update on Azeroth… After a week of using this, I thought I’d inform everyone on my findings. I noticed this bottom tank RDTA is not great for quick chain vape and you really have to make sure you tilt this thing up before vaping. I was thinking the next time I have to wick this thing to maybe drop wicks further into tank a bit instead of where glass starts near deck. I had a few minor dryish hits. Not sure if putting wicks further into tank will work or not yet.

The top cover could be tighter as well. I am so use to grabbing the Goon but the cap that when I do this with Azeroth it falls off quite easily.

Other than that it’s not bad but I use my RDA way more because of way stronger hit and flavour and not to mention way less eliquid useage. Personally I prefer dripping over tanks any day. I just purchased a Smok V8 with Big Baby Beastie and this thing sucked more ejuice in one night at work than I used in 4 days with my Goon. Thank heavens I make my own juice or my tanks would cost me a small fortune lol. The Azeroth is no different it’s thirsty as well.

1 Like