Banana runts

I would like to mix something for a friend of mine who’s a new vaper and having a hard time finding flavors he likes. He said he’d like something that tastes like banana runts. All I have right now is FA bano, but I’m about to place an order from Nic. River.

I would appreciate suggestions for banana flavors that are more candy-like, as well as for what flavors I might want to add – cream, candy, etc…

I’ve looked through recipes, but wasn’t able to find a banana runt recipe. If anyone’s aware of one that I just missed, I’d also be grateful for that.

3 Likes

(LA) Banana Cream is a great banana…

Find it in this amazing recipe by @Ken_O_Where

5 Likes

That does sound good.

2 Likes

Wait for some more input, I’m sure some others will know more.

1 Like

I’m not sure what a banana runt tastes like, but this reminds me of those banana foam sweets…which is why I can’t vape it :rofl:

ETA: I mean these Bananas

2 Likes

the chewy ones?

2 Likes

That might actually be what I’m looking for. I don’t think I want “realistic banana” I think I want insipid candy banana.

5 Likes

Chewy in a foamy textured kinda way :+1:

@nofumus - I think it fits that profile of candy banana perfectly :+1:

3 Likes

sweet and tart tpa? idk never used it and plain old 'nana not cream or ripe…tpa 'nana?

1 Like

Tpa Banana Cream has very little cream, imo, and strongly reminds me of banana runts.

2 Likes

TPA dx banana cream is a great flavor. I started using this in place of LA banana cream and although a little different, it is great in its own way. Switched to avoid LA flavors, stayed for the flavor!
And from what I hear, it is a creamier version of regular TPA banana cream, never tried to regular so I can’t comment on that. No off taste either. Banana cream true to it’s name.

I’ve seen people praise TPA banana ripe, maybe that’s an option too.

1 Like

Have you given it a good steep? Just cos I find the creamy comes through after a few weeks and mellows out the banana - it’s why I can vape this but not the LA…subjectivity - gotta love it :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve read probably dozens of comments on flavors stating “I was looking for a real Banana flavor, but all I got from this was Banana Runts!” So, its definitely out there. Search the recipe side and the forums for Runts and you should find a wealth of info. Good luck!

3 Likes

Its probably just my strange pallette. Neither of the Banana Creams come off very creamy to me, but I also have a hard time with strawberry flavors. Honestly, you probably couldn’t go wrong with either. They both taste very “Runts” like to me.

2 Likes

That’s what I found, too. I read through notes on various banana flavorings, and for each, anyone who liked it said it tasted like real banana, while those who didn’t said it tasted like runts.

I just found a recipe that includes meringue, which sounds about right to me. Maybe the reason there aren’t a wealth of banana runt recipes, is that most consider that the banana flavor to be avoided. :grinning:

2 Likes

That makes me sad :cry:

2 Likes

I’ve never tried any runtz at all, but it does sound like some type of artificial banana flavor… but in a good way.

I’m working with Banana Taffy SC RF and it’s very good for a artificial banana flavor. If runtz are sour then try adding that and see what happens.

3 Likes

Liquid barn’s Banana is good

My Cousin says it taste like banana laffy taffy to him… @ recomended %

1 Like

I very much get runts from tpa banana ripe. Its strong and candy like. I’d start there… probably under 2%.

3 Likes

Yeap, I get that candy taste with LorAnn’s banana cream too. I will have to agree with that description.

2 Likes