BBQ is better with a vape

Oh! And the snake!

8 Likes

Yeah I knooow you make your own rub :wink: Well this is some awesome stuff. Delivers smokeyness (smoked salt) and a medium degree of heat (Cayenne) with Black Pepper as a major note. This is my favorite commercial rub …well I used to be able to drive a couple miles and buy it …here’s some huge Salt Lick Beef ribs (see Dry Rub at Amazon below) Ya’ll are mean :wink: …I’m tryin’ to not move a muscle today and BBQ’n is movin’ muscles

10 Likes

Just a heads up, depending on the wind burn time may be less by an hour or two. If you have some dried up maple in the area bust it into match stick size and put one every half inch around the ring. Hope it’s tasty.

4 Likes

I don’t have maple but I do have some oak…

3 Likes

Should do it, just make sure the insides if twigs aren’t wet or look like it wasn’t still living when broken.

3 Likes

Got some well dried oak chipped up and added. Yum this is gonna be good.

3 Likes

Mmmm, looking VERY good to me …

Almost done…

7 Likes

Looks very good. Homemade rub ?

1 Like

Yep! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Suuuuuure looks tasty from over here.

Done. Holy mother of pork.

12 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm… sign me up !!!

1 Like

It is 105 degrees here. There is no way I want to be outside by a hot bbq today. Shashimi for me tonight.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Going to go 3-1-1 on this batch.

8 Likes

My turn to throw some ribs on the smoker. :grin:

7 Likes

Mmmmmmm, home address please, I’ll bring the Mojitos !!!

2 Likes

@Gambit117 do you use much if any brown sugar in your rub ?

It’s a 1/4c brown sugar, 1/4c paprika, salt, pepper, garlic power, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne powder, and a couple other things :grin:

3 Likes