BBQ is better with a vape

I’m in south jersey, should be ready by 5 :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m in Delaware and I have EZPass !!!

3 Likes

Reminds me of my version. It was hot! Just like I like it!
Just be very, very careful making it.
I’ve already put the warning out about what can happen if you get a bit of the jalapeño (gives it the heat) on your fingers and don’t get it off promptly.
Let’s just say it’ll be a “twig and berries” fire.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer @TheTinMan1
Y’all need to make a trip out here! I live just 20 minutes from the Talladega track.

4 Likes

My current fav. is:

1C. Brown Sugar
1/2C Smoked Paprika
2T Fine Sea Salt
1T Garlic Powder
1T Onion Powder
1T Black Pepper
1T Cayene
1t White Pepper
2t Mustard Powder
2t Chili Powder
1t Sage

4 Likes

The title of this thread is all wrong. It should be BBQ Is Better With a Vape and a Beer! :beer: :smile:

Wife has prepared our “delicacy” for backyard primal fare. I normally make Cherry Bomb Ribs on July 4, but this year…

Bacon-Wrapped Jalepeno Poppers with strawberry cream cheese
Stuffed hamburgers (some with chedder and bacon, some with mushrooms, onion and swiss)

Also we’re having hotdogs

My pretty also made some cole slow (hers is legendary!) and baked beans.

And although I’ve mentioned the Poppers before, let me reiterate - try it!!! The strawberry cream cheese in these makes it a totally different and delicious experience. If it weren’t for the fact that each one has a slice of bacon, I’d eat 2 dozen myself. Even with the 6-8 that I will consume, I can just feel my arteries clogging up :slight_smile: What a way to go!!!

8 Likes

7 Likes

The deed is done…

12 Likes

@Gambit117 Suuuuuuure is a nice smoke ring you got going on there…

Mmmmmmmm…

3 Likes

Why thank u…I’m a big fan of my little smoker, it cranks out the best food I’ve ever made :grin:

3 Likes

Hehe, the ring don’t lie. Me likie !!!

1 Like

They were amazing for sure, I said they’d be ready around 5, I didn’t hear from u so had to dive into them :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hehe, had a clump of leaves in the pool skimmer threatening the pool pump. Tisk tisk.

2 Likes

Maybe next time :wink:

1 Like

So, Independence Day turned out good. Great food, good beverages, family and backyard fun. Come Labor Day though…well it’s time to step up my game. I’ll be adding this to my arsenal -

5 Likes

oooOOOooo!
I’ve had meat from someone who used “the pellet method” before and it was Gooood!
Never could decide which I liked better… pellet bbq or traditional hardwood. Supposedly, it’s much easier to maintain steady Temps using pellets though.

Very nice though regardless!
Congrats in advance!

2 Likes

This made me drool!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Mmmm, BBQ, garble garble garble. Not sure how to exactly spell the sound he makes wgen he sees food! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just got done prepping this pork shoulder for tomorrow’s fun…

All rubbed and wrapped ready for its 7:00 appointment w/the smoker :grin:

9 Likes