Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome @Drinkmilk, @Cohmatose, @custard_dreams and @norwegianvaper. Nice to see our family growing.

3 Likes

Welcome @Drinkmilk @Cohmatose @custard_dreams and @norwegianvaper. Welcome to the best forum ever.
Its like 1 big family around here and i love it, so much knowlage and everyone willing to help with whatever you need.
Doesnā€™t get any better. :sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Welcome @norwegianvaper, @custard_dreams, @Cohmatose, and @Drinkmilk! We all love this place very much! One could not find a more polite, generous, and funny group of knowledgeable people on the web! It is definitely my home away from home! Welcome and make yourselves at home!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @vaping_tom @Lostmarbles @Pattie and @SunnyT . Seems like a really nice place with a lot off knowledge :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well welcome to our little home. Congrats on the 9 weeks. Thats awesome. And i find just talking to our fellow vapers. It gives me inspiration to saty smoke free. If they know it or not they do. There is alot of very helpful and down to earth ppl here.

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Fantastic site, definitely helps motivate!

2 Likes

cheers @Jimk think i will enjoy that thread

1 Like

Hi all. Iā€™m Tj, Ive been vaping for about 3 months now, to stop smoking. I started on 6mg and now Iā€™m on none. Mission accomplished.

Just started getting into DIY and found this fountain of knowledge site. Have to say it was love at first sight. Haha

Sigelei 150w TC.

8 Likes

Welcome! Make yourself at home and let us know if ya need anything. :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks jojo

1 Like

Welcome tj. Iā€™ve learned a lot here. A lot of good people. Enjoy your stay.

2 Likes

Welcome TJ. Glad to have ya join us!

2 Likes

Hey hey! Very impressive tejas! Keep it up!

3 Likes

@Tejas

3 Likes

Holy smokeā€¦or Holy Vapeā€¦

Iā€™m out of touch for a few days and thereā€™s tons of new folks!!! Let me say HOWDY to all of you. Good to see everyone here!!

Mac

3 Likes

Hi, My name is David. I have used ELRF sporadically over the last two years but, only recently became a member. I have put up a few recipes, and would like to learn more about flavors and mixing. Thank you for such a great community to learn from.

8 Likes

Welcome @DIY_Dave

1 Like

Welcome! Glad you decided to say hello! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you both. I hope that I have something to contribute to the community.

Hey everyone Iā€™m mike I just started DIY this week and already having a blast hope to get to know everyone here!

6 Likes